Rangers Recovery - Season 2015/2016 - Page 10 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Rangers Recovery - Season 2015/2016

They are trying to sign some 35 year old as captain......

Strange one, but up until his injury he was a mainstay in a Derby team cruising in the Championship last season... They went to pieces when he went out injured....

Just Saying....

• Replies 869
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We certainly need some leadership and intelligence in midfield to take the onus off wee Andy Murdoch. Can't say I've followed his career all that closely but given the type of player he is and position he plays, his advancing years are less of a concern than if he was a playmaker.

Never mentioned you but you feel the need to throw personal abuse about.I just hope you don't send your boy over on horseback with his bow and arrow to sort me out.

He has an obsession with mental illness, he's made the same carer comments about yours truly. It was most upsetting, for myself and my carer who felt their work was being questioned.

I know we need to mix in some experience with the younger squad members to build a soild squad but can't help but think 35 is maybe just too experienced?

There are guys that play at the top level till their 40. On paper it's always easy to pick out why a player will be a good or bad buy.

Fact is we won't know one way or the other if these guys are any good until we see them.

There are guys that play at the top level till their 40. On paper it's always easy to pick out why a player will be a good or bad buy.

Fact is we won't know one way or the other if these guys are any good until we see them.

Yeah definitely mate, willing to give the guy a chance as always.

Look what Jody Morris brought to us when he came? Or Craig Brewster when he returned to Scotland?

He has an obsession with mental illness, he's made the same carer comments about yours truly. It was most upsetting, for myself and my carer who felt their work was being questioned.

Did I? I don't remember that but it's highly likely as it is one of my wee sarcastic comments I habitually make.

Tell your carer I'm sorry I impugned their ability.

Strange one, but up until his injury he was a mainstay in a Derby team cruising in the Championship last season... They went to pieces when he went out injured....

Just Saying....

Aye he could be a decent signing my point was they are going on about getting rid of oldmguys for youth which most people think is right then they go for a 35 year old. He might do a job for a season or 2 which could be enough to get rangers where they need to be.

I know we need to mix in some experience with the younger squad members to build a soild squad but can't help but think 35 is maybe just too experienced?

I would agree, but as I said above he may be good enough to do anjob for a season or 2. Itts the wages in would be worries about

Warburton on Eustace

""People like John are ultra-professional on and off the pitch. They are great role models. They are playing the game at a very high level at 33, 34, 35 because they look after themselves, they train well, they eat well, they conduct themselves well."

Could have done with a few more like that over recent years.

He was talking about they, that type of player. Not him exclusively. Christ some folks lives must be pretty sad when they have to sieve out things to get upset about rangers. Glad you got your daily fix though.