Mhairi Black - Page 6 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

• Replies 530
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sometimes it doesn't matter who the local branch members vote for.

It does with us, honest Guv. I do know of other instances where head office has tried to foist a "preferred" candidate on a branch only for them to be voted down.

It does with us, honest Guv. I do know of other instances where head office has tried to foist a "preferred" candidate on a branch only for them to be voted down.

Your branch perhaps. There are SNP members who would passionately disagree with you. Funnily enough those that I know who moved branch due to this chose to move to a branch in Miss Blacks constituency.

Im pretty sure the selection process is the same for all branches. Our branch gets to vote and no-ones ever tried to influence it but then I dont really involve myself with my branch apart from during campaigns but I cant see how SNP Head Office can make a branch elect someone as a candidate tbh?

Im pretty sure the selection process is the same for all branches. Our branch gets to vote and no-ones ever tried to influence it but then I dont really involve myself with my branch apart from during campaigns but I cant see how SNP Head Office can make a branch elect someone as a candidate tbh?

The members accusations weren't against head office but their branch committee. They had complained to head office though they were told it wouldn't be investigated until after election.

Mhairi is simply wonderful in every way :)

Loads to cheer about on election night and she gave me a massive one !

She's right it was more a anti-Labour vote than a pro-SNP vote.

If you shift your vote from Labour to SNP after the independence referendum because you're not prepared to let it lie and Labour just don't get it, is that anti-Labour or pro-SNP? Or both?

• 1 month later...

She certainly deserved a First in her degree !!

Top marks for stuffing Alexander!!

Future party leader :)

Some folk just have no sense of humour when it comes to that manky mob!

There has to be a hint of comedy to make it funny.

If this was an attempt at humour then it sadly failed miserably.