New Strips - Page 13 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

I'm not convinced it's real. The sponsor looks super imposed on. If you look at the material above the sponsor it's kind of wrinkled yet the sponsor appears completely flat. I'm calling fake on this. Although that may more out of hope than anything else...

I think you might be Wright..... that looks fake.

• Replies 461
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Both my kids want the away top over the new home one.

Will get plenty of use against Utd, Hearts, Motherwell and Partick.

Suspect it will get its first outing in Skopje, as that team play in red and black.

Aberdeen new away kit just been launched and its a 2/3 year old design we had for a away kit that never got used by the first team except for a pre-season friendly against Arbroath.

11406891_10153589771342868_6105304253971

I like that. It's a cracker.

Aberdeen new away kit just been launched and its a 2/3 year old design we had for a away kit that never got used by the first team except for a pre-season friendly against Arbroath.

At a glance its really nice but I think the gold line in the middle is putting me off, plus I'm nae a dons fan.

Quite like that. Bespoke template?

I might actually buy that...

When's it out?

Strong rumours Motherwell's new kit is to have a diagonal stripe, like a 70s classic. (Now we've put the huns without a bus fare tag to bed, we can wear a sash!)

$(KGrHqF,!oMFG4,YSeoCBRy6c4Cctw~~60_35.J

Away kit to be a return to this sort of look, just waiting on a sponsor.

f3yk34.jpg

Not sure about the home top. But if that's the away effort I will be parting with some pounds. Even better if its amber stripes like from around '94ish

With every new shirt Puma out do themselves..... :barf:

NewcastleThird15Leak.jpg

southampton-2015-2016-adidas-home-footba

Might have posted this before, I hate it when they put the logo in the middle and the badge on the side, looks pure silly!

I'd be flabbergasted if Newcastle's away shirt was made up of Scumderland colours