New Strips - Page 6 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

• Replies 461
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know why Aberdeen brought back the badge with the 2 stars on the kit for next season. The plain badge from this season looked better anyway.

Because I mentioned before that I was pissed off about the change with my tattoo being the old one and I'm quite a big deal down that way,so it changed back.

True story.

It is rubbish really. And exactly the same as the rubbish one from 5 years ago.

matter of taste I suppose. but then i prefer my football tops quite simple. I mean its football not rugby league.

it is like the one from 5 years ago - would be nice if it brought the same luck.

matter of taste I suppose. but then i prefer my football tops quite simple. I mean its football not rugby league.

it is like the one from 5 years ago - would be nice if it brought the same luck.

It's not like the one from five years ago - it IS the one from five years ago. They found a stack at the back of the warehouse and thought they've save a bob or two.

It's not like the one from five years ago - it IS the one from five years ago. They found a stack at the back of the warehouse and thought they've save a bob or two.

:lol: you could be right. either way that day in may means i quite like the top. albeit with the green centenary badge.

I wouldn't go that far. Its a bloody football top after all. What do you want frills and f&cking sequins?

Loves a sequined football top.

But its just a bit dull really, too plain for me.I'm not a united fan though so doesn't matter.

Loves a sequined football top.

But its just a bit dull really, too plain for me.I'm not a united fan though so doesn't matter.

yeh point taken - it is quite dull and not really new in any way. but then I dont mind that so much.

Morton are due a star, ten titles in our history now, only Celtic have won more titles than us in Scotland

Aside from the dig at rangers, is that right? me.

Dundee United should change their colours to black and white as this season away top is godly.

Aside from the dig at rangers, is that right? badger me.

Dundee United should change their colours to black and white as this season away top is godly.

did they not have black and white verticle stripes a while back as one of their away strips?

did they not have black and white verticle stripes a while back as one of their away strips?

Don't think so. We got as far as black and grey vertical stripes around 2000 when every man and his dog had a stripey away kit.

I would have all tangerine as the home kit, all green as the away.

yeh point taken - it is quite dull and not really new in any way. but then I dont mind that so much.

Yeah each to their own. I only buy Scotland tops nowadays anyway. Although if Killie brought out a belternid be tempted for old times sake.

This is my all tie fav united top seen here against Man united at old trafford, 1984.

What a game that was. I was about 17 and I think the ticket was 2.50. It was bedlam in the united end when we scored our goals. over 30 years ago. me.

One of my all time favourite United kits that one :ok:

Just about to say the same, best Utd home and away kit ever, that season.

Love Hibs new top too, like that green and nice to get the sleeves back.

Don't think so. We got as far as black and grey vertical stripes around 2000 when every man and his dog had a stripey away kit.

I would have all tangerine as the home kit, all green as the away.

just checked - apparently they did but it was black and white horiziontal stripes - way back in the 50's.

dundee_united_1957-1958.gif

1957-1958 B

you might remember Adam - but way before my time. :wink2:

Edited by ShedTA