Aberdeen - Page 4 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

I see Ronny is talking about their "we are a number 2" attitude.

The amusing this is they were doing that for reverse psychology purposes. They did think they could win the league.

We should pat them on the heads when they form a guard of honour tomorrow.

Edited by Kenneth Farrington

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Will be even funnier when Nial Mcginn joins in with the Ronny Roar

Nah, nothings funnier than Ronnie acting like a 5 year old at a school disco. Every time he does that roar pish I cringe for him. The fact that the fans lap it up is incredible to.

Poor first half. Tims looking more comfortable I would say although they are very slack in possession. Aberdeen just seem to be lumping balls forward after making a really good start.

Barry Robson is still a dirty kint ain't he :)

My bets are still alive so can't complain.

Nah, nothings funnier than Ronnie acting like a 5 year old at a school disco. Every time he does that roar pish I cringe for him. The fact that the fans lap it up is incredible to.

Do you cringe when it happens at say bayern or Dortmund games?

Players and managers showing appreciation to fans should be applauded but because it's Celtic folk will try and slag it off.

Hopefully it's a huge Ronny roar today.

Superb Ronny roars there.

The keeper had a good game as did our two CBs.

Chances are both will be away, certainly denayer. A shame cause he looks really good.

That was my favourite Ronny Roar so far.

Shame the Aberdeen fans felt the need to boo rather than join in but not to worry.

That was my favourite Ronny Roar so far.

Shame the Aberdeen fans felt the need to boo rather than join in but not to worry.

I know. We should've done something classier,like constantly boo a man that reported a racist act. :ok: