Aberdeen - Page 8 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Do you struggle with reading and understanding basic sentences? I never and would never cast aspersions on Neil lennon's character because he reported abuse that he'd received, which was what you implied.

me, you're a tedious clown.

You're the one struggling here little boy. I've already explained why, I believe, the Celtic support were booing him so maybe it's yourself who can't understand basic sentences.

As for ing you, I'll give that a miss, but I'm sure your time will come one day. Try tinder.

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You're the one struggling here little boy. I've already explained why, I believe, the Celtic support were booing him so maybe it's yourself who can't understand basic sentences.

You, in reference to my signature, suggested i smeared Neil lennon because of his religion/nationality/reporting of abuse.

I never.

Kenneth Farrington actually did attempt to smear Shay Logan's character, solely because he reported racist abuse.

Now, you're clearly to thick to understand the difference. That's your problem, not mine.

You, in reference to my signature, suggested i smeared Neil lennon because of his religion/nationality/reporting of abuse.

I never.

Kenneth Farrington actually did attempt to smear Shay Logan's character, solely because he reported racist abuse.

Now, you're clearly to thick to understand the difference. That's your problem, not mine.

To quote a post from yourself earlier, irony overload.

Edited by At U Peter

To quote a post from yourself earlier, irony overload.

So you act like a whank, cast aspersions, refuse to acknowledge your whanky behaviour and pick up on a typo.

Well done.

I'm acting like a shower because I'm pointing out the contradiction in your posts? Very good.

There's no contradiction you imbecile. KF did cast aspersions on Logan because he reported receiving abuse. I have never done this about anyone.

Again, I repeat, there is no contradiction, only a deficiency in your reading and understanding skills.

There's no contradiction you imbecile. KF did cast aspersions on Logan because he reported receiving abuse. I have never done this about anyone.

Again, I repeat, there is no contradiction, only a deficiency in your reading and understanding skills.

For the biggest bitch on this board when it comes to being "abused", you sure like to throw a lot of insults around.

I've not seen KF mention Logan, I only see your sad profile comment, it would appear that you think people should criticise Logan because he reported racist abuse (with nothing to back it up) so surely Neil Lennon should be exempt too.

I've not seen KF mention Logan

So to summarise, you don't have a fecking clue what you're on about. Good lad. Now away back to eating your crayons. :ok:

So to summarise, you don't have a fecking clue what you're on about. Good lad. Now away back to eating your crayons. :ok:

Haha now I can see why you have 30k posts on here, you don't get out much, probably cos you have no mates, and that's probably cos you are as much of an obnoxious w@nker in real life as you are online.

Edited by At U Peter

Haha now I can see why you have 30k posts on here, you don't get out much, probably cos you have no mates, and that's probably cos you are as much of an obnoxious w@nker in real life as you are online.

Yeah, so we all accept you were talking shite. Braw :)

To be fair, it'd look like i had less posts if i had multiple usernames... Edited by Parklife

It's quite funny that you never posted that the first time round and it obviously came to you later.

"Oh f*ck I should have said that" :lol:

Yeah, it's a belter :ok:

I honestly can't mind what I said to make Parklife change his signature, so I don't want to stir anything else up here.

It was obviously a fishing thread to wind up the Aberdeen fans. If I remember, I said something about not booing him in case he picked me up wrong. That was poor taste & I shouldn't have said that. In general, I shouldn't have started the thread in the first place & it's regrettable.

On the incident itself, only a couple of people know what happened for certain & whilst Tonev was adamant, I doubt Logan would have made it up. We should have taken the sting out of it, accepted the original verdict & ended his loan deal.

Who was it on here a while ago was saying hardly any Celtic players would get in the Aberdeen side?

Amusingly, they were being serious!

Is what you are trying to refer to me saying that in order to improve the Dons team I'd take Brown, Gordon and Van Dick? SInce then, you've bought Armstrong and GMS, I'd take them too. Admittedly, Johansen and Denayer have been good since Xmas, which is roughtly when I made the statement.

There has been no gulf between the two teams in the games played this season. The Gulf has been squad size and Celtics ability to replace like for like when needed.

We've beaten ICT four times this season - I'm not convinced we are any better than them and I'd certainly take a few of their players (like Shinnie for example). But then, it takes a lack of arrogance and bias to see this.