Aberdeen - Page 7 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If Shay Logan played for Celtic then I'd dislike him. He's pish.

You've expertly avoided condemning booing someone for being the victim of racist abuse, well done. :ok:

He was the best right-back on the field yesterday, of that there is no doubt. That Fisher wouldn't get a game down the park.

Edited by Parklife

You've expertly avoided condemning booing someone for being the victim of racist abuse, well done. :ok:

He was the best right-back on the field yesterday, of that there is no doubt. That Fisher wouldn't get a game down the park.

Aye he looked like a young Cafu when he went diving in on Armstrong before the goal :ok:

I never avoided anything btw, my earlier reply to dandy Don answered that. Nobody knows if he was or wasn't the victim of racist abuse.

Fisher is our 4th choice right back when all others are fit. I can't remember him ever starting a game before yesterday, so it's hardly the best comparison!

The booing of Logan baffles me. Tonev is such an irrelevance, it's a wonder anyone even remembers the incident.

He's never done anything of note against us, so I assume it's still because of that.

Not when using your logic I'm not.

My logic was that KF came on here and cast aspersions about Shay Logan's character, solely because he reported Tonev for racially abusing him.

There are a whole manner of reasons that most football fans find Neil Lennon dislikeable on a football pitch. None of them relate to him reporting bigoted abuse.

My logic was that KF came on here and cast aspersions about Shay Logan's character, solely because he reported Tonev for racially abusing him.

There are a whole manner of reasons that most football fans find Neil Lennon dislikeable on a football pitch. None of them relate to him reporting bigoted abuse.

I've heard him being abused for his religion and nationality at two different clubs, I won't name them (snigger), is it only an issue if he reports it?

I've heard him being abused for his religion and nationality at two different clubs, I won't name them (snigger), is it only an issue if he reports it?

Do you struggle with reading and understanding basic sentences? I never and would never cast aspersions on Neil lennon's character because he reported abuse that he'd received, which was what you implied.

me, you're a tedious clown.