Cup Final Venue - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Cup Final Venue

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Crowd erections again. I'd rather win the Scottish cup than have a few more thousand people watch us win nothing.

Anyway we have no middle sized stadium suitable. I reckon 30k and if it's priced right to attract neutrals maybe 35-40k

It will not be priced right. This is the SFA remember.

Should be Hampden.

Kill1e vs Falkirk is the best example of why.

Aye, tickets sold out in hours. I went to every game of the cup run and was struggling to get one, but my auntie and wee cousins who'd never been to a game before were all soreted before me....

the final will be at hampden end of story heard this guff all before ie Motherwell Dundee Utd final and the killie v Falkirk final the killie final you could not get a killie end ticket for love nor money think killie had 28000 fans there that day at ibrox and could have sold a lot more tickets here's hoping for a cracking final well done ict and Falkirk for getting to the final

the final will be at hampden end of story heard this guff all before ie Motherwell Dundee Utd final and the Ayrshire's second team v Falkirk final the Ayrshire's second team final you could not get a Ayrshire's second team end ticket for love nor money think Ayrshire's second team had 28000 fans there that day at ibrox and could have sold a lot more tickets here's hoping for a cracking final well done ict and Falkirk for getting to the final

Get that filter tae badger! :angry:

Aye, tickets sold out in hours. I went to every game of the cup run and was struggling to get one, but my auntie and wee cousins who'd never been to a game before were all soreted before me....

The Bairns sold out in a couple of hours as well. The que round Brockville was so big that they had to limit tickets. Hopefully we will turn out in large numbers again.

Guest allyc

As soon as the final whistle went everyone was going to be slagging this final.both team deserve their chance to go to the national stadium.

I think the fans could sell out hampden, a family final just like motherwell vs dundee utd all those years ago.

Wonderful performance from ICT, well done congrats.

Both teams deserve thier big day and I am confident it will be a good advert for scottish football.

Easter Road should be the venue for the final, 20,000 capacity will ensure all genuine fans of both teams get a ticket and make for better atmosphere

I might be wrong, but I'd imagine Falkirk will sell 20,000 tickets.

Motherwell have taken 15000 to the 2 finals v Celtic and Rangers, would take a bit more if they were playing anybody else.

What did Caley have at the league cup final? They'll have at least that, possibly a bit more.