Scottish Cup Semi Finals - Page 4 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Scottish Cup Semi Finals

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Am I being harsh thinking that Gordon should have been further off his line and he would have got the ball before the Caley player?

I think he was waiting to see what happened in the chase between the 2 players. Hard to blame him for doing anything wrong.

I'm just waiting for Brown to red carded here as well....

Whatever team you support. Terrible decisions should not be impacting upon results, especially whether a team has an opportunity to win a treble or not.

Welcome to the real world. Old Firm fans get the majority of decisions normally

Whatever team you support. Terrible decisions should not be impacting upon results, especially whether a team has an opportunity to win a treble or not.

I didnt think the handball in the first half was intentional, and I think the sending off was correct.

I didnt think the handball in the first half was intentional, and I think the sending off was correct.

It was most certainly intentional and denied a certain goal. Gordon's was also a clear penalty but he did not deny a goal as the ball was gone and went wide so not a correct red card.

That khunt of a referee cost Aberdeen 2nd place in the league last year and probably a league cup final appearance this season.

He's got plenty of previous.

True.

Not only are his decisions shocking but they also have massive consequences for the team that was wronged.

That cannot be acceptable.

It was most certainly intentional and denied a certain goal. Gordon's was also a clear penalty but he did not deny a goal as the ball was gone and went wide so not a correct red card.

Eh ???? :blink:

That's nuts. The ICT player would have walked round Gordon and put the ball in the net before it went out of play.

Of course it was a red card.

Handball is entirely debatable, I accept that.

Gordon denied the boy a tap in, absolute stonewaller of a red card.