Legal Highs - Page 2 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Never seen an E on one.

Mitsubishi symbols were popular, but I dont think they were licensed properly :D

I mind the mitsubishi ones and the ones with the wee crowns on them. Having to tell my Maw in the morning that somebody had smacked my gub the following night due to me chewing hell oot o' mah mooth was murder! What a stupid little twat now when you think about it.

I had laughing gas on a scotland trip between the Wales and Belgium double header in magaluf, needing something to cheer me up while watching a craig levein scotland team

Laughing gas now banned in Magaluf, stopped a lot of things from happening now due to bad press in the papers back here. Last time I seen laughing gas though was T in The Park 2013, guy selling it in the campsites when he spoke to us he had made a fortune... 10 minutes later was getting huckled away by the police !!

This is a bizarre thread. A good trip back to yesteryear,but bizarre all the same.

:lol:

probably because 20 years ago we all had hopes and aspirations about life and thought the party would never end

now life is about paying off your mortgage then dying :(

probably because 20 years ago we all had hopes and aspirations about life and thought the party would never end

Easy tiger. 20 years??? We're not all battering down the hatches and accepting life is over yet. :lol:

Edit to clarify: this is not me saying I'm a regular drug user.

Edited by dandydunn

mushies still are not illegal if i recall, unless you process them. so fresh they are fine but as soon as you dry them or make tea you are in trouble.

The law changed a good few years ago. Doesn't matter what state they are in. Even collecting them is now classed as illegal.

Not quite 20 years.

The whole drugs thing really irritates me. Es are bloody brilliant, but classed the same as heroin, frankly it's ridiculous.

Tobacco and alcohol are the biggest health hazards, yet because some idiot politicians say they are ok, the masses consume without thinking, while looking down on 'drugs'.

You will never see people fighting on Es, nor would you have teen pregnancies, two of the biggest issues that happen with youths drinking.

Legalise everything bar heroin is my stance.

Not quite 20 years.

The whole drugs thing really irritates me. Es are bloody brilliant, but classed the same as heroin, frankly it's ridiculous.

Tobacco and alcohol are the biggest health hazards, yet because some idiot politicians say they are ok, the masses consume without thinking, while looking down on 'drugs'.

You will never see people fighting on Es, nor would you have teen pregnancies, two of the biggest issues that happen with youths drinking.

Legalise everything bar heroin is my stance.

it would also end the criminality surrounding drugs

Edited by dan cake