Legal Highs - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Our boy Raheem Sterling recently pictured taking some laughing gas and now getting a telling off from Brendan Rodgers.

Unless Red Bull or a double espresso is classed as one can't say i have ever taken any, we certainly don't need laughing gas coz we are all funny anyway. :-))

Watch the video in this link :lol:

'Don't inhale!' BBC reporter gets so high standing next to stack of burning opium, heroin and hash, he can't finish his report

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2883792/Red-faced-BBC-reporter-Quentin-Sommerville-gets-high-reporting-stack-burning-drugs-warns-viewers-Don-t-inhale.html

Edited by fringo

Only one I've tried was years ago at college. They were called poppers then don't know if its still called that or if its still legal. Was OK the first couple of times but got boring quickly

are Poppers not more of a traditionally gay thing ?

have fun ?

lol, poppers, havent tried them in years.

I always got a really intense rush like my head was going to explode.

What about magic mushrooms, they legal?

Na they were made a class a in 2005 so illegal to have them no mater if fresh or prepared. Still means they were legal when I had them back in the day

Our boy Raheem Sterling recently pictured taking some laughing gas and now getting a telling off from Brendan Rodgers.

Unless Red Bull or a double espresso is classed as one can't say i have ever taken any, we certainly don't need laughing gas coz we are all funny anyway. :-))

It's shite anyway.