Sturgeon Backs Cameron? - Page 4 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Sturgeon Backs Cameron?

There is a lot of evidence to suggest people only remember the headlines.I guarantee one thing the headlines for the denial and apology wont be half as impressive or staged as the headlines that the false accusers promote.

Fortunately only raging Tories read the Telegraph...

• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fortunately only raging Tories read the Telegraph...

But a lot more see it when the BBC & ITV run it in their national news

Remember too when better together wheeled on an adviser or "qualified" spokesperson to rubbish the evidence of the YES campaign it was quoted as FACT.When the YES campaign did the same ,usually as a counter claim and with more reasoned evidence they were quoted as having an OPINION.

A very small and subtle statement on it's own .But i listed hundreds of occasions over a 2 year period on mainstream television where this happened on several political and news based programmes .All run or influenced by Westminster.It get right into your psyche as a negative effect without the recipient being aware.This was just one of many techniques that were used.

In the end when they thought they were losing better together and their media lackeys just simply resorted to repeated lies even live on air .The highlight being the famous "Salmond refused to answer the question" by the BBC's "most respected political reporter".But if you were to poll people 7 months after the event how many would still agree that he reused to answer the question when he actually gave the usual brilliant answer.i would not be confident of a positive result even in Scotland.

This is what Nicola is up against .The real powers behind the throne are determined to remove this new "Queen of Scots" head .

"It appears to confirm growing speculation in Scotland that the SNP would privately favour another Conservative-led Westminster government - which it could campaign against in a bid to stoke up anti-English sentiment and make an "out" vote more likely in another referendum"

Paragraph in the original article.

"It appears to confirm growing speculation in Scotland that the SNP would privately favour another Conservative-led Westminster government - which it could campaign against in a bid to stoke up anti-English sentiment and make an "out" vote more likely in another referendum"

Paragraph in the original article.

They must've been doing their research on the TAMB ;)

Heard the Radio2 news at 10 there, plenty of politics chat but not a mention of the story, or the SNP...

I wouldn't be surprised if it emerges that big dope Carmichael's grubby fingerprints are all over this.

Apparently he was at the meeting (French claim on TV today) and let's not forget he won't have forgotten the battering Nicola gave him in the indy TV debate.

So I wouldn't put it past Carmichael to try and muddy the waters by possibly whispering in an ear and suggesting we can maybe say this, that or anything we want and blame it on 'translation'.

We are dealing with desperate people here.

I wouldn't be surprised if it emerges that big dope Carmichael's grubby fingerprints are all over this.

Apparently he was at the meeting (French claim on TV today) and let's not forget he won't have forgotten the battering Nicola gave him in the indy TV debate.

So I wouldn't put it past Carmichael to try and muddy the waters by possibly whispering in an ear and suggesting we can maybe say this, that or anything we want and blame it on 'translation'.

We are dealing with desperate people here.

Ah ha! It's all coming together now.

If Islay's fat answer to Einstein was there, it's definitely his doing.

Was it the crafty mastermind Carmichael, or the affable bumbling MI5?

Craig Murray:

https://www.craigmurray.org.uk/archives/2015/04/uk-intelligence-services-attack-snp/

He also says:

I am 100% certain that MI5 have people online posing as cybernats. :shocked:

BTW I see comments enabled on the BBC story

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/election-2015-32177315

Edited by exile

Fraser Nelson is it too...

http://blogs.spectator.co.uk/coffeehouse/2015/04/nicola-sturgeon-admits-the-snp-prefer-cameron-to-miliband/

If it's not the 'evil' Tories, bliar's spin doctors, or 'fib dems', could the whole thing be a massive fishing exercise by those crafty nats all along?

Feed a red herring to the media, watch the feeding frenzy of the way the lies are perpetuated, then reveal it's a hoax and see who was caught out?

Carmichael is the fly fukk who would do anything to smear the snp.

Foreign office denying its their memo, finger now being pointed fairly and squarely at Carmichaels Scottish Office. Sturgeon has asked for a Civil Service enquiry.