Sturgeon Backs Cameron? - Page 13 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Sturgeon Backs Cameron?

• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

I see the Torygraph have obtained internal SNP 'secret documents which show the SNP's plan to hold Labour to ransom'

Curiously enough, these don't include ransom demands for separation, FFA, or... secret support for preferring the Tories in Downing St

I see the Torygraph have obtained internal SNP 'secret documents which show the SNP's plan to hold Labour to ransom'

Curiously enough, these don't include ransom demands for separation, FFA, or... secret support for preferring the Tories in Downing St

Exclusive. Secret documents which expose exactly everything the SNP have been saying throughout the campaign, doesn't really have the same impact.

• 1 month later...

Interesting bit at the end, about Alan Cochrane being offered a £20,000 bonus for articles helping secure a No vote:

http://www.ibtimes.com/telegraph-accused-paying-scottish-editor-bonus-secure-no-vote-columns-1690550

He denies it, but it certainly has the 'ring of truth' about it!

Interesting bit at the end, about Alan Cochrane being offered a £20,000 bonus for articles helping secure a No vote: http://www.ibtimes.com/telegraph-accused-paying-scottish-editor-bonus-secure-no-vote-columns-1690550

I've absolutely no reason to believe that it isn't true.

:ok: Very good!

It would be a shame if that kept being repeated in every article about Cochrane, wouldn't it?

(The difference with NS being that this is so far the only kind of thing AC will be remembered for)

Edited by exile

It would be a shame if that kept being repeated in every article about Cochrane, wouldn't it?

Something like:

"Alan Cochrane, who denies being paid £20,000 for penning articles to help the No campaign secure victory, yet admits in his book that victory for No in the referendum was "far more important than journalism"......."

Every time his name is mentioned in print? I don't dislike it

Something like:

"Alan Cochrane, who denies being paid £20,000 for penning articles to help the No campaign secure victory, yet admits in his book that victory for No in the referendum was "far more important than journalism"......."

Every time his name is mentioned in print? I don't dislike it

:ok: