Murphy Stops Soapbox Tour - Page 9 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Murphy Stops Soapbox Tour

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

apologies if already posted, here is link to the BT supporters giving grief to the YES stall at Tynie. TBH doesnt look like much. http://www.edinburghnews.scotsman.com/news/yes-campaigners-attacked-by-mob-outside-tynecastle-1-3527125

Rule Britannia. Aye right chaps, jog on.

I seriously don't understand or have anything in common except that I live on the same island as them.

J

They clearly go into the Tynecastle Arms at the end, I can't believe the police would have any problems identifying these guys if they really wanted to. Whether a Hearts tie at a Hearts game means someone is actually connected to the club I'd question, but either way I'd like to see these guys dealt with.

Murphy just been greetin about it on the Daily Politics when they showed him being egged. Typical BBC letting him away with it - why not ask him why he didn't involve the police - why no identification of him what done it?. Fortunately they had an ant-government environmentalist in the studio who agrees with Scottish independence and he reckoned Murphy was being a little bit precious.

folk go to war come back and never mention to their relatives for years ,
Murphy bleating on media like a ferkin martyr, one of the most slimy self serving politician ...the eggman must be no voter otherwise they would have named him , I can say this with confidence just as much Better together claim an organised mob...

I'm afraid I wont be on the happy clappy side calling for coming together after the election

BNP Orange Order, EDL.SDL Tories, scottish labour, UKIP may they rot in hell.

folk go to war come back and never mention to their relatives for years ,

Murphy bleating on media like a ferkin martyr, one of the most slimy self serving politician ...the eggman must be no voter otherwise they would have named him , I can say this with confidence just as much Better together claim an organised mob...

I'm afraid I wont be on the happy clappy side calling for coming together after the election

BNP Orange Order, EDL.SDL Tories, scottish labour, UKIP may they rot in hell.

Hallelujah I'm with you there.

Just heard him on beeb 2. What a complete waste of space! Played on the "nasty organised mob intent of yes" to sabotage his tour. A disgrace to himself and his country not to mention his party.

Oh FFS, he's not still banging on about that is he? The only good thing about that is it suggests that he has nothing more to add to the actual debate - if indeed he ever did!

Out of interest, does anyone know if the guy who egged him - the guy whose image has been plastered over the internet for the past five days - has been identified yet?

Edited by scotlad

Jonny been on the adult lemonade last night. He ignores the SNP neo-liberal economic policy. The planned cut in corporation tax. The tax freezes in Scottish Parliament. Also the UK is recovering better than the majority of Eurozone countries.

Open debate, discourse and campaigning has been damaged by aggressive and intimidating Yes supporters be it street debates or meetings. Even on this board it's not pleasant at times. That is an unfortunate example of nationalism in any politics.

As it the last night of the proms stuff you like?