Scotland Players In Action - Page 145 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Scotland Players In Action

kmcca5

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jamie Murphy stars for them.

I think Harper will do well there but if he can't get in the team, he won't be much use to us.

James Wilson off of Man Yoo signed on loan for the rest of the season, someone else for Harper to compete with?

Watching the Celtic-Ajax game.... Lee Griffiths is utter shiitake. Anyone that thinks that he's the answer upfront against decent international teams is kidding themselves.

im a big fan but he was terrible. scott allan had a good cameo and showed his vision (when looking forward) and passing ability, tierney looks a cracking prospect and thought armstrong was decent in spells as was forrest

Edited by LewisEDI

Thing that concerned me about Scottish celtic players tonight was there total inability to pass the ball 10 yards when under any kind of pressure. Armstrong in particular was overhitting them or mis directing them whenener an Ajax player closed him down.

McBurnie scores on his Newport debut (on loan from Swansea).

Fleck scored for Coventry. I still think he'll end up getting caps for us.

You mean the "Scottish Wayne Rooney"now in English league 1 or whatever it is?! To be honest we need to try almost anything given our current plight. Edited by JECK