Scotland Players In Action - Page 50 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Scotland Players In Action

kmcca5

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A few weeks ago when it looked as though he was going to West Ham, there were more than a few brain-dead Hammers fans on Twitter and their club forums moaning about signing Fletcher, saying he was a rubbish player and finished anyway. Stupid cockney cants.

Glad West Brom thumped them in the cup, just a pity Fletch was cup tied. It would have been good for him to rub their faces in it.

And they were right when pointing out that we was worse than the current midfield, except Fat Sam's mate Nolan. I suspect that he would have been warming the bench at best. Just because he is Scottish doesn't make him automatically better than anyone else. As for the FA cup, Fat Sam's bonus is based on league position I believe, I would never suggest that he is money motivated, so sir.

Always thought Gallagher was going to be on a par with fletch and McFadden for us when he came through at Blackburn all those years ago. Seems to have been stuck in the championship forever. Ship definitely sailed along time ago sadly.

I think Fletch is the type of forward that needs a goal scorer beside him. He is great at getting into positions and creating space but isn't the best at finding the net. Stick someone like Rhodes with him and I think they would score bucket loads