Driver Signs For Dons - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Driver Signs For Dons

Good stuff, adding to the squad. He seemed decent at Hearts - he went off to the States didn't he?

Not sure that we need another winger, but good cover for injuries

Edited by Maq

From the brief snippet i saw of him being interviewed last night, he looks in disgraceful shape.

I suspect it'll be a waste of money and he'll end up starting in meaningless games at the end of the season and depriving a youngster of valuable experience.

He was a great player when he was young and injury free, spent a few seasons with recurring injuries and totally lost his pace and confidence. Be susprised if he's half the player he was.

I thought he was eligible due to the schools hing. .. just got injured & then was pash so never got picked?

IIRC, he was 6 months worth of education short, as of his 5 years "schooling", 6 months was at college after he was 16.

I've done zero research though, that's just from memory.

IIRC, he was 6 months worth of education short, as of his 5 years "schooling", 6 months was at college after he was 16.

I've done zero research though, that's just from memory.

I know for a fact your memory is better than mine fella. Edited by Bzzzz