Rangers are Rocking; Scottys Financial insight inside. - Page 66 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Rangers are Rocking; Scottys Financial insight inside.

Speirs  

64 members have voted

1. 1. Was Speirs talking the truth or lying

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

The SFA needed the money. It's as simple as that.

They are still coming up with bogus charges now to try and squeeze more out of them.

How much have the club, Oldco or NewCo, actually paid to the SFA in fines?

From memory the fine was relatively small and symbolic and certainly not an amount that would make any material difference to the SFA assuming any monies have actually been paid.

I suggest you find another excuse.

From memory the fine was relatively small and symbolic and certainly not an amount that would make any material difference to the SFA assuming any monies have actually been paid.

£250,000 outstanding methinx....

Shed

Why don't you ask Phil ? He is in the know.

Ed here is one for you. Just read Phil's blog and as he seems to have been pretty much spot on of late you will like this. That secretary lady Laura tarbet is it who had worked at ibrox for years and who we were all very sorry for when she got let go. Apparently lambias only gave her a 2.5 year pay off as that was the length of her employment.

So question. As secretary/pa to all the managers etc. did she work for the club or the holding company?

Edit to say disgraceful if true but it seems lambias knows how long the club have been in existence. At least when it suits.

Edited by ShedTA

Ed here is one for you. Just read Phil's blog and as he seems to have been pretty much spot on of late you will like this. That secretary lady Laura tarbet is it who had worked at ibrox for years and who we were all very sorry for when she got let go. Apparently lambias only gave her a 2.5 year pay off as that was the length of her employment.

So question. As secretary/pa to all the managers etc. did she work for the club or the holding company?

Edit to say disgraceful if true but it seems lambias knows how long the club have been in existence. At least when it suits.

Have heard the very same story. Apparently one of the main reasons for McCoist finally deciding to hand in his notice. What truth there is in it I don;t now, I do know he is adamant it was nothing to do with our on field performances.

did she TUPE from oldco to newco?

i'm sure under TUPE rules your original start date and length of service are protected. Secretary lady should be talking to an employment lawyer if she did TUPE.

If she did TUPE across, then she has continuous employment from start date at OldCo.

You are forgetting the £1m+ they've witheld for transfer fee's for Edu and Davis which is due to creditors. But that doesn't fit tour agenda does it sheepy. Edited by Debian

did she TUPE from oldco to newco?

i'm sure under TUPE rules your original start date and length of service are protected. Secretary lady should be talking to an employment lawyer if she did TUPE.

She received the amount for her full length of service

Have heard the very same story. Apparently one of the main reasons for McCoist finally deciding to hand in his notice. What truth there is in it I don;t now, I do know he is adamant it was nothing to do with our on field performances.

Really? Harsh if true. She has worked at ibrox for a long time has she not?

There may be a case that some posters have a personal prejudice against Rangers and the new Rangers.

But rather than pointing the finger and saying 'they've got it in for us', it may be worthwhile to look at it and ask 'why' do so many people have a dislike for this club and the old one. These answers should be used to change your attitude and behaviour so that so many people don't feel this way.

If there was a bit more humility, the maybe there might be some sympathy when the next administration event comes along.

I posted this story on this forum the day Ally handed in his notice. It was discussed on FF within hours of her leaving.

I think the SFA would have done the same with 4 or 5 clubs... the rest would have been left to their own devices,,, no way would Hibs/Hearts and Aberdeen have been allowed to disappear.. imo

Agree they have restructured the league during the season before to avoid losing big clubs. Reasonably recently.