Rangers are Rocking; Scottys Financial insight inside. - Page 197 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Rangers are Rocking; Scottys Financial insight inside.

Speirs  

64 members have voted

1. 1. Was Speirs talking the truth or lying

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

Fantastic! Just got home and seen the result. Superb.

Great win for the doonhammers. I remember when we (Aberdeen) lost to them, an ex Tamber wouldn't shut up about it, total ersehole he was.

Sleepyboy he was called. Big QOTS fan if I remember. I'm sure he's happy tonight.

Wonder whatever happened to him.....

Fantastic! Just got home and seen the result. Superb.

Great win for the doonhammers. I remember when we (Aberdeen) lost to them, an ex Tamber wouldn't shut up about it, total ersehole he was.

Sleepyboy he was called. Big QOTS fan if I remember. I'm sure he's happy tonight.

Wonder whatever happened to him.....

Is that not Eddard's old handle ?

Rangers say they are investigating claims that Newcastle United owner Mike Ashley has taken control of the Scottish Championship club's badges.

The IPO site confirms the transfer from Rangers Football Club Ltd to Sports Direct was fully assigned on 25 March.

That was less than three weeks after former chief executive and Ashley ally Derek Llambias and finance director Barry Leach, a former Sports Direct executive, were removed at a general meeting called by King.

Interim chairman Paul Murray announced two days later that the new board had held "no discussions with Mike Ashley or Sports Direct".

http://www.bbc.com/sport/0/football/32244625