Brown Vs Black - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd prefer to see him in a better league than down there where he'd get more time on the ball so he could learn to use it a bit better when he has it . English football would teach him nothing.

Edited by Bzzzz

I'd prefer to see him in a better league than down there where he'd get more time on the ball so he could learn to use it a bit better when he has it . English football would teach him nothing.

Always thought he'd be well suited to the Bundesliga. Doubt we'll ever find out though...

There is a brilliant pic of Broon from the game at Hampden against Macedonia a few years back. He'd noised them up at a free kick and was being chased and surrounded by 4 giants yet just smirked at them.

Sadly on phone so can't post it.

I love watching Brown wind other players up. Reminds me of when football was a man's game and not the guff it is today.

Also thought his wee marker right at the end on Black was superb. I'd have done that myself when playing. It's always nice to hammer home your superiority.

He is a cock sometimes though.

I love watching Brown wind other players up. Reminds me of when football was a man's game and not the guff it is today.

Also thought his wee marker right at the end on Black was superb. I'd have done that myself when playing. It's always nice to hammer home your superiority.

He is a cock sometimes though.

He's someone you love when he's on your team but hate when he's on the other team.