Jim Murphy - Not A Unionist Apparently... - Page 2 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Jim Murphy - Not A Unionist Apparently...

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The guy was annoying me so i stopped watching that when i seen it was about 12 minutes

What was the jist of it ?

The jist is that he thinks Jim Murphy's a twat. He joined labour for some fun so he can go to meetings in Murphy's constituency and annoy him, vote against red tories etc.

Was inspired by a wings over Scotland article that said if 10,000 or so yes supporters joined labour they could take over and out vote them on policy etc.

The jist is that he thinks Jim Murphy's a twat. He joined labour for some fun so he can go to meetings in Murphy's constituency and annoy him, vote against red tories etc.

Was inspired by a wings over Scotland article that said if 10,000 or so yes supporters joined labour they could take over and out vote them on policy etc.

:ok:

Demanding knighthoods for Billy McNeil and John Greig now. What exactly have they done to deserve them I'd like to know ?

Why do I get the nasty feeling that some thick as feck punter out there would warm to Murphy based on this ?

Actually, I've mellowed in my view of Jas., probably not a bad lad at heart.

Demanding knighthoods for Billy McNeil and John Greig now. What exactly have they done to deserve them I'd like to know ?

Why do I get the nasty feeling that some thick as feck punter out there would warm to Murphy based on this ?

Surely Willie Miller would be more deserving since he lifted 2 Euro cups.

And his metamorphis is complete!

Jim Murphy promises to deliver Home Rule:

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/politics/jim-murphy-only-way-stop-5013692

Hoi - no laughing!

I hope he keeps changing seeking his own personal place in history and boosting his ego. I hope he goes round 100 towns on a crate and sings the merits of independence. I hope he turns the Labour party in Scotland in to a party supporting g independence I would even be happy if he became the first president of the Republic of Scotland.

I wouldn't care if he's in it just for himself, if he delivers independence he'll get my support and vote. Once in, we the people, can judge him and elect him out under our new constitution

Keep changing jim. Why be a shadow cabinet minister when you can be the father of the newest nation on earth.?

Edited by flumax