Spl Winter Transfer Window - Page 16 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Spl Winter Transfer Window

• Replies 509
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:ok:

Some good news at last.

A brilliant signing for thistle. I'm very surprised at it as although we all wanted it I thought it was well outwith our reach. Will mean we are safe from falling into the drop zone, if stephen o'donnell stays as well. Offers genuine pace and brilliant movement / work rate. Happy jag tonight!!! Welcome home lyle. Don't be leaving too soon!!!

c820d7a60fc99a0cd89f67272fee07bc_bigger.Transfer News Live@DeadlineDayLive 1m

1 minute ago

DEAL DONE: Gaël Bigirimana, Kevin Mbabu, Shane Ferguson, Remie Streete and Haris Vučkić have joined Rangers from Newcastle. (Source: @NUFC)

You would think with signing 5 (with probably no wages to pay) they would have offloaded some of the dross to get the wage bill down a bit.

Stunning lack of ambition from united, gms and to a greater extent by armstrong if they switch to celtic now.

united are still in three comps and don't need the money now. They could have waited until the summer. What is the point of going along to see them if this is how the board rewards the fans. I understand armstrong forced their hand but him, get him telt and sell in the summer.

be interesting to see how many games they play this season for celtic.

Stunning lack of ambition from united, gms and to a greater extent by armstrong if they switch to celtic now.

united are still in three comps and don't need the money now. They could have waited until the summer. What is the point of going along to see them if this is how the board rewards the fans. I understand armstrong forced their hand but badger him, get him telt and sell in the summer.

be interesting to see how many games they play this season for celtic.

I haven't seen confirmation of the signings yet...