Coupon - Page 5 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

I'm a fud. Put on Liverpool, Ipswich, MK Dons and Dundee United at about 21/1. No sooner had I put it on than the United game was called off so I spoke to Skybet who voided the bet for me so I could pick someone in place of United to keep it as a 4 timer. I picked Motherwell.......

• Replies 747
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm a fud. Put on Liverpool, Ipswich, MK Dons and Dundee United at about 21/1. No sooner had I put it on than the United game was called off so I spoke to Skybet who voided the bet for me so I could pick someone in place of United to keep it as a 4 timer. I picked Motherwell.......

:lol:

Brilliant

:lol:

Tonight

Hearts, Preston and Troyes (French ligue 2) 10/1

Tomorrow

Wolves,Derby,Wimbledon,Bradford, Ipswich 29/1

And Derby have proved my point to my dad of not picking the early game. Same coupon back on with Valencia in to replace Derby.

Excellent job.

Withdrew £100, £13.28 on the following

Villareal

Vittoria Guimares

Porto

AZ Alkmar

Panathinaikos

Monaco

£161.34 back if it wins, the last two were replacements for Inter Milan and Valencia, BetVictor doesnt seem to let you add live bets to a coupon, missed them by minutes.

And of course this is the weekend that the coupon comes up. Had looked at St J instead of Well too and they obviously won comfortably. Paid 7/1 as opposed to about 20/1. I know a wins a win but it still smarts!!