Mccoist Resigns - Page 2 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Mccoist Resigns

• Replies 474
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's all very weird this. He's offered is resignation but will be in charge of the team tonight? In that case what's the point? I assume it's a case of "I'll walk if you pay me £XXXX" in which case it's not really a resignation and will lose him a hell of a lot of good faith with the fans that even in the last couple of hours has been slowly creeping back.

In terms of who to replace him I'm not really sure. I don't want Butcher or McCall although them both being available and relatively cheap would make them viable in the eyes of the board. In terms of who is currently working in Scotland, should he be interested and affordable I'd take McInnes but I'd probably rather we moved away from "Rangers men" and maybe went for someone outside the box.

I doubt we could afford him but someone like Eddie Howe has done a good job at Bournemouth although I'd imagine we couldn't afford him and he'll be concentrating on getting to the EPL.

. He will be judged well.

i am not sure he will. His footballing management has been inept, and while he has stuck up for rangers and their fans may still love him for that, he has in the process turned into a fat idiot who spouts rubbish most of the time and is usually desperately stirring things to detract from the garbage his team serves up on the pitch.

after his comments in the paper yesterday/today i am not surprised he has resigned. what are the terms of his resignmation. come on, in the interests of transparency we deserve to know.