Mccoist Resigns - Page 15 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Mccoist Resigns

The most ridiculous possible outcome, so was never really in doubt.

Given the players clearly have attitude / motivational issues, how bad are things now going to get on the pitch this season? Loads of them are out of contract in the summer too, so where is the incentive to bother?

This simply cannot work on any level.

• Replies 474
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The most ridiculous possible outcome, so was never really in doubt.

Given the players clearly have attitude / motivational issues, how bad are things now going to get on the pitch this season? Loads of them are out of contract in the summer too, so where is the incentive to bother?

This simply cannot work on any level.

I guess the only incentive is with respect to getting another club after their contract ends i.e. self interest.

I think if what he wrote wasn't accompanied by the sound of him chugging away furiously in the background people might be able to take him more seriously. While he may have some accuracy his "journalism" is anything but objective.

You say that FB but Phil3 has always came across to me as someone who is putting out information (right or wrong) and saying go and do something with it boys, unfortunately Rangers fans focus on calling him a crackpot fenian rather than listening to what he is actually saying.

I've seen Rangers fans on the internet to this very day still having a go at Mark Daly for some of the stuff he done, WTF is that all about ? He told you Craig Whyte was wrong un' and marched on the BBC studios with pitchforks.

McCoist doomed to be Rangers manager for all eternity

18-12-14

AFTER unsuccessfully resigning, Ally McCoist has admitted that he has no idea how he can stop being Rangers manager.

An emotional McCoist handed in his notice only to be informed by grinning colleagues that hed received a pay rise and a better parking space.

He said: It was always going to be a very tough decision to quit the club I love, but I presumed it would be tough emotionally not logistically.

Ive tried being Rangers manager and Ive tried not being Rangers manager and the two things are essentially the same.

Even death will be no escape, they will find a way to trap my spirit in a jar.

http://www.thedailymash.co.uk/sport/sport-headlines/mccoist-doomed-to-be-rangers-manager-for-all-eternity-2014121893898