Mccoist Resigns - Page 5 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Mccoist Resigns

• Replies 474
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if he didn't want paid off he would already be out the door. the only reason he is not is because he wants his money, including the £400,000 he has deferred from his annual salary

It's not the only reason, it's just the reason you want to be true to fit your nasty wee view.

But wire in, I'm sure you know all the insider dealings at Rangers in the utmost detail.

Or maybe you're just having another of your dizzy turns.

I thought they kept all the comedy shows for new year, maybe they should make a show about The Rangers for new year, would be so funnier that still game etc...then ring in the bells...and ally and craigie whyte can knock f*ck out of each other...oh what a night that would be lol

Even first time around with the BTC hanging over them I thought it would be impossible to destroy a football club like Rangers.

Owning them is a license to print money (as the current bandits in charge are proving). No matter what arsehole fukked what up there would always be another rich fecker willing to step in and take a turn...

But this current mess really is extraordinary. It might get to a point where the legal ball of knots they get in to actually forces them to cease operations. And if that happens it could drag on for years... Not even an administrator or liquidator could wipe the slate clean. It could be just too far gone, too messy, too snared up. This is what happens when one (potentially fraudulent) insolvency event gets layered on another... Plus the dodgy IPO. The lawsuit potential complexities are myriad. You get the feeling there is a real mess underneath the polished surface RFC 2012's accounts...

Edited by thplinth

Good interview.

Interviewer. "Have you offered to resign?"

Ally: "You'll have to ask the club about these things, I'll only answer questions about tonight's game".

Interviewer. "Will this be your last game at Rangers?" :D

Ally: "I certainly hope not".

I don't think that's the reply of someone that's just tendered his resignation.

But this current mess really is extraordinary. It might get to a point where the legal ball of knots they get in to actually forces them to cease operations. And if that happens it could drag on for years... Not even an administrator or liquidator could wipe the slate clean. It could be just too far gone, too messy, too snared up. This is what happens when one (potentially fraudulent) insolvency event gets layered on another... Plus the dodgy IPO. The lawsuit potential complexities are myriad. You get the feeling there is a real mess underneath the polished surface RFC 2012's accounts...

and I'll bet McCoist knows where all the bodies are buried.

He could walk away now for nothing and easily make £800K on a book detailing all the goings on