New Ticketing System Now Live - Page 14 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

New Ticketing System Now Live

Brummie Hibs

7 hours ago, dan cake said:

A few of my group bought season tickets last time and only attended the England game, mostly folk that live outside Scotland and didn’t want to miss out on tickets for the Euros. 

Wow, not even the Spain game! 😮

• Replies 391
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Texas Pete said:

I could be wrong as I have bought the available package for the last few campaigns but I don’t think this has been the case for several years. 

Yep checked back through emails, last time round in 2022, the five match package went on sale 30th November, all matches went on individual sale to the SSC members two weeks later, then in the January for general sale.

1 hour ago, Caledonian Craig said:

Any ideas on when this Hampden Park Ticketing App is actually coming into existence?

An hour before kick off at the next home game.  And only available for iPhone users.  

Edited by Slinky

Took over 45 mins to get in yesterday with that queue, despite joining it before 10, including going from 7 mins estimated to back to 15. Anyway, got the 3 of us tickets in D2 so not bad. We are away on holiday for the Northern Ireland friendly so if anyone is interested in the tickets let me know 😁

4 hours ago, Mike Ehrmantraut said:

Took over 45 mins to get in yesterday with that queue, despite joining it before 10, including going from 7 mins estimated to back to 15. Anyway, got the 3 of us tickets in D2 so not bad. We are away on holiday for the Northern Ireland friendly so if anyone is interested in the tickets let me know 😁

Leave me your phone and bank card you  used for the purchase and I’ll take them. 

1 hour ago, ceudmilefailte said:

Leave me your phone and bank card you  used for the purchase and I’ll take them. 

You might need one of his fingers as well, to open up the phone. Unless you both look like Ronald Villiers? That might work?

19 hours ago, Big Poodle said:

Just seen this on Facebook, hope it helps .

image.png

Seems a lot of people have now received this email. The narrative with it also seems to indicate that it may not have been as user friendly to manoeuvre as some were suggesting yesterday that the reason we failed and were slightly lambasted about was the standard of our reading and comprehension skills!! 😉

I’ve been trying to phone the SFA all day about the new ticketing system but keep getting the engaged tone .

Phoned 0141 606 6000. 
Is that the correct number , has anyone actually managed to get through ,or have they taken the phones off the hook ?

47 minutes ago, p gala ta said:

I’ve been trying to phone the SFA all day about the new ticketing system but keep getting the engaged tone .

Phoned 0141 606 6000
Is that the correct number , has anyone actually managed to get through ,or have they taken the phones off the hook ?

I’d suggest it’s either switched off or only one person answering! 

1 hour ago, p gala ta said:

Phoned 0141 606 6000. 

They aren't answering incoming calls. They are doing outgoing calls to all the disabled supporters between yesterday and today.  That's because the new ticketing system still doesn't have the facility to purchase wheelchair and ambulant tickets online.

Your best bet would be to email supporters@scottishfa.co.uk with the following info

• Name
  • SSC number
  • email address
  • contact telephone number

One of them should then get back to you tomorrow.

On 2/27/2024 at 1:53 PM, dan cake said:

Couldn’t agree more, although I do believe most on this thread are genuine. A few of my group bought season tickets last time and only attended the England game, mostly folk that live outside Scotland and didn’t want to miss out on tickets for the Euros. 

So preventing non-members from buying tickets and potentially getting Euros tickets ahead of other members who had attended more games? Classy guys. 

Edited by Texas Pete

11 hours ago, Texas Pete said:

So preventing non-members from buying tickets and potentially getting Euros tickets ahead of other members who had attended more games? Classy guys. 

I doubt they lose too much sleep over it

29 minutes ago, Silversand said:

Our points have now been updated to the correct amount. Hopefully means Netherlands tickets can now go up for sale 🤞

Really odd that some peoples loyalty points were wrong. Surely it should have been the same process for everybody when the new system was being put in place and loyalty points were being transferred. For what reason did some peoples points totals get changed. Can't figure it out. 

I'm as yet still unable to buy my son a ticket despite him having an active account and being in my F&F network.  Now unable to sit with the rest of our group and with a very poor selection of seats assuming I'm ever able to actually buy any.

The customer engagement on this has not improved my mood on it

58 minutes ago, Diego10 said:

I'm as yet still unable to buy my son a ticket despite him having an active account and being in my F&F network.  Now unable to sit with the rest of our group and with a very poor selection of seats assuming I'm ever able to actually buy any.

The customer engagement on this has not improved my mood on it

I had similar issue.
Delete him from friends and family then re-add (he will need to re-approve).
Should hopefully solve your problem.

It is a cr@p website for sure!

8 hours ago, thesaint said:

Really odd that some peoples loyalty points were wrong. Surely it should have been the same process for everybody when the new system was being put in place and loyalty points were being transferred. For what reason did some peoples points totals get changed. Can't figure it out. 

My points were wrong just before the sale for Euro 2020 and they hadn’t even moved to a new system then.