New Ticketing System Now Live - Page 16 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

New Ticketing System Now Live

Brummie Hibs

9 minutes ago, Andy of Lochcarron said:

This new Hampden ticket app /email is taking its time tae arrive 

We’ll get it day before the NI game, as previous posters have said “what could possibly go wrong” 🫣

• Replies 391
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 2/27/2024 at 6:18 PM, Big Poodle said:

Just seen this on Facebook, hope it helps .

image.png

anyone been refunded for purchasing the wrong price band tickets?

Watching the game in the local pub last night and a snotty wee fanny, with the worst hair cut ever,  sitting at the next table bragging to his pals near the end of the game , quote :  ‘’ I am getting 2 points for this. I am harvesting , harvesting ! ‘’, bringing his arms together like he is sweeping up the points. He was barely even watching the match . 
After 2 large glasses of wine I really had to stop myself from pouring his pint over his ridiculous haircut.

So much for the new system making harvesting more difficult. 

6 hours ago, TDYER63 said:

Watching the game in the local pub last night and a snotty wee fanny, with the worst hair cut ever,  sitting at the next table bragging to his pals near the end of the game , quote :  ‘’ I am getting 2 points for this. I am harvesting , harvesting ! ‘’, bringing his arms together like he is sweeping up the points. He was barely even watching the match . 
After 2 large glasses of wine I really had to stop myself from pouring his pint over his ridiculous haircut.

Has been going on for years and will continue to happen until they put something in place which completely eradicates it. 

I pretty much manage to get to every away match I want to (and can afford to) without harvesting so the daft bastards are wasting money to guarantee first refusal for tickets to matches in tiny stadiums. 

You should have slyly found out his name and shopped him to the SSC. 😂

8 hours ago, TDYER63 said:

Glasshooses and that eh 🫤

20 hours ago, TDYER63 said:

Now you know how the rest of us feel about you boasting about harvesting home points. 😉

13 hours ago, DoonTheSlope said:

Glasshooses and that eh 🫤

1 hour ago, Orraloon said:

Now you know how the rest of us feel about you boasting about harvesting home points. 😉

Oh, I never saw these 2 posts coming ! 🙄😏

I read DTS post last night but just waited till I got the full collection. Orraloon must have been at the anti harvester AGM . 

15 hours ago, Texas Pete said:

Has been going on for years and will continue to happen until they put something in place which completely eradicates it. 

I pretty much manage to get to every away match I want to (and can afford to) without harvesting so the daft bastards are wasting money to guarantee first refusal for tickets to matches in tiny stadiums. 

You should have slyly found out his name and shopped him to the SSC. 😂

😂 the only thing worse than a harvester is a clipe or I would.
It’s a small village though, his card is marked 😏

3 hours ago, TDYER63 said:

Oh, I never saw these 2 posts coming ! 🙄😏

I read DTS post last night but just waited till I got the full collection. Orraloon must have been at the anti harvester AGM . 

Is that your new username - Auntie Harvester?

• 2 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, Johnnyshaker said:

I didn't, heard back yesterday. The Junior member is now 17 so no refund and adult tickets from now on.

Surely the issue is what age they were when they were purchased? Or am I missing aomething? 

We didn't by the 5-match package as turn 65 during this year.   (That was really hard to type 😄 )

So bought games individually, with later ones as concessions.   The SSC has our d.o.b.s, and purchasing that way seemed fine.