New Ticketing System Now Live - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

New Ticketing System Now Live

Brummie Hibs

Emails sent out

I can see a lot of problems getting large Friends & Family reconnected before next Tuesday.

Also, does "a new Hampden Park Ticket App, this will enable fans to download their digital tickets and transfer them to others (member tickets are non-transferable)." mean that SSC members cannot give away their tickets?

• Replies 391
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The new ticketing system requires permission to be granted before supporters can make any purchases on behalf of friends and family. Supporters can send requests from their account, which will send an email to the supporter to accept. If this is not accepted, you will not be able to make purchases on behalf of that supporter.

This aint gonna end well.

Does it mean that when the lead booker books next Tuesday, everybody in their group needs to accept the email before the whole ticket application is processed. That could take days.....

I reconnected a F&F, and this is what it say. So I guess(?) that adding them as a F&F and they accept, then it means you have permission to book tickets for them in the future. Not individually for each match. (??)

Please note that you can only perform further Friends and Family actions for a contact that already accepted your consent request (in ACTIVE status).

For contacts that have not accepted yet, please wait for their confirmation or resend 'Request consent' email by clicking on  button.

- Add your friend/family details

- Your friend/family member will need to accept their invitation via email

- Once accepted, your friend/family members status will be active (below)

If your friend/family member wishes to purchase on your behalf, they must repeat the above process within their own account.

12 minutes ago, Silversand said:

Managed to add a family member, but the status shows as "Pending" even though the invitation was accepted. Perhaps its an overnight update kinda thing?

Does have potential to be a disaster here.

Has now updated family member to "Active" 👍

1 hour ago, Brummie Hibs said:

Emails sent out

I can see a lot of problems getting large Friends & Family reconnected before next Tuesday.

Also, does "a new Hampden Park Ticket App, this will enable fans to download their digital tickets and transfer them to others (member tickets are non-transferable)." mean that SSC members cannot give away their tickets?

Not quite clear. If I can’t make it, why can’t my Dad go instead? Should the seat remain empty? What’s a non member ticket? Have all tickets not been snapped up by members? 

J

Emails sent out

Got an email this morning saying another email will follow shortly with details of new ticketing system, never received email, what does this email say to do?

Emails sent out

This will be interesting. They can't be seen to be giving points if you don't attend but won't want the stadium to be half empty. Do they say you can give away your ticket but you don't get a point? Common sense should mean home game points are for purchase, away is for attendance and this allows people to give tickets away.

We have about 15 of our 20 signed up no problem. Only issue is the kids that are linked to adult accounts. E-mail says;

Each online ticketing account requires a unique email address.

But the kids don't have their own email. Has anyone got past this issue?  Adults have managed to set up their account and link into our F&F but how would the kids do it as you only need to input an e-mail then "generate new password" doesn't give the option to split it by SSC number

1 hour ago, Bristolhibby said:

Not quite clear. If I can’t make it, why can’t my Dad go instead? Should the seat remain empty? What’s a non member ticket? Have all tickets not been snapped up by members? 

J

I would like to know this too. I had fully intended buying the package but it’s possible I wont manage one of the home games as I have a wedding the following day quite a distance away. I knew I could pass the ticket to a friend or family member but I am not buying it if I am going to be left with 2 tickets as my husband will be in the same position . 

15 minutes ago, TDYER63 said:

I would like to know this too. I had fully intended buying the package but it’s possible I wont manage one of the home games as I have a wedding the following day quite a distance away. I knew I could pass the ticket to a friend or family member but I am not buying it if I am going to be left with 2 tickets as my husband will be in the same position . 

How would they know who used the ticket? Just give it to ur pal or whatever. 

21 minutes ago, oneforcolin said:

How would they know who used the ticket? Just give it to ur pal or whatever. 

Can you actually transfer it  ? That is my question. It says member tickets are non transferable, does that mean you cant pass them on ? Can you only pass on tickets you have bought for members in your friends and family and not to non members ? I might be being thick but its not that clear. 

IMG_9389.jpeg.8d7f92b6891e9dbadbf7733ee9181c54.jpeg

5 minutes ago, TDYER63 said:

Can you actually transfer it  ? That is my question. It says member tickets are non transferable, does that mean you cant pass them on ? Can you only pass on tickets you have bought for members in your friends and family and not to non members ? I might be being thick but its not that clear. 

You are not thick. The SFA have brought something in and not told their paying members what it is, why it has been brought in and why they think there’s a need to not allow transfers.

J

11 minutes ago, TDYER63 said:

Can you actually transfer it  ? That is my question. It says member tickets are non transferable, does that mean you cant pass them on ? Can you only pass on tickets you have bought for members in your friends and family and not to non members ? I might be being thick but it’not that clear. 

Take a picture of the QR code and send it to whoever is using it. 

1 minute ago, oneforcolin said:

Take a picture of the QR code and send it to whoever is using it. 

That kinda  defeats the point of making them non transferable. Why go to the bother of making them non transferable if a screenshot will get someone in ? I hope it is, but it just seems pretty daft to me. 

2 minutes ago, TDYER63 said:

That kinda  defeats the point of making them non transferable. Why go to the bother of making them non transferable if a screenshot will get someone in ? I hope it is, but it just seems pretty daft to me. 

Member tickets weren't supposed to be transferable previously either. Hopefully they're not going down the UEFA route of tying tickets to a specific phone.