New Ticketing System Now Live - Page 7 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

New Ticketing System Now Live

Brummie Hibs

1 hour ago, Orraloon said:

I've just reset my password. It took about 20 minutes!!!!!!!

And, they've got my points total wrong. They really are a useless shower. I think tomorrow could be a disaster for the SSC. Just as well we don't need points for tomorrow, as I'm pretty sure they wouldn't have fixed my points total in time.

Take it your points total was short of what it should have been. Don't understand why there should be any difference in the points. Surely they are just transferring the points total from what you have on the old ticket system to the new system. Why would there be any reason for it not just to be a straight swap? 

• Replies 391
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

14 minutes ago, thesaint said:

Take it your points total was short of what it should have been. Don't understand why there should be any difference in the points. Surely they are just transferring the points total from what you have on the old ticket system to the new system. Why would there be any reason for it not just to be a straight swap? 

You would think it would be easy, but who knows how they have tried to do it. Their incompetence knows no bounds. I'd be surprised of I was the only one. Doesn't matter at the moment though. I'm sure there is plenty time to sort it out. 😉 🤔

17 minutes ago, thesaint said:

Yes don’t understand how they could that that wrong for some people-miraculously my points are correct on the new system.

What getting on my nerves is that plenty people like me buy tickets for family (daughter & grandson) -so i emailed SFA like others asking what will be done re new app -just one line reply ‘ ‘ app will be released in due course’ no response to my questions- just like I asked about Netherlands tickets becoming available- the answer a month ago was ‘information will be available in due course, I asked again Thursday-same response.

sorry but its not customer friendly & its very unhelpful.

I have spoken to a couple of guys who are members who have been told that the app will have have tickets for friends & family on the one app if required so for example my grandson ticket qr code would be on my app-I don’t know how true this is, as they wouldn’t reveal the source as they had been told not to.

So we have a new ticketing system with new ticket package available tomorrow & we still don’t know how its going to work exactly - why NOT?

We also have a match in the Netherlands only 3 weeks away Friday & we have no information/allocation details, yet the Dutch FA have been selling tickets for the match for over a month.

Sorry for going on, but I do feel a wee bit miffed that we don’t appear to be getting the consideration and customer friendly we should quite rightly expect

29 minutes ago, Andy of Lochcarron said:

Yes don’t understand how they could that that wrong for some people-miraculously my points are correct on the new system.

What getting on my nerves is that plenty people like me buy tickets for family (daughter & grandson) -so i emailed SFA like others asking what will be done re new app -just one line reply ‘ ‘ app will be released in due course’ no response to my questions- just like I asked about Netherlands tickets becoming available- the answer a month ago was ‘information will be available in due course, I asked again Thursday-same response.

I have spoken to a couple of guys who are members who have been told that the app will have have tickets for friends & family on the one app if required so for example my grandson ticket qr code would be on my app-I don’t know how true this is, as they wouldn’t reveal the source as they had been told not to.

So we have a new ticketing system with new ticket package available tomorrow & we still don’t know how its going to work exactly - why NOT?

We also have a match in the Netherlands only 3 weeks away Friday & we have no information/allocation details, yet the Dutch FA have been selling tickets for the match for over a month.

Sorry for going on, but I do feel a wee bit miffed that we don’t appear to be getting the consideration and customer friendly we should quite rightly expect

I think you and others who are in the same position have every right to be miffed. Its ridiculous they think its perfectly acceptable to be selling tickets without an explanation of how things will work. They must know, the process must have been agreed ages ago if they are at the stage of releasing an app. 
If you have numerous people on the one app how will it work with the turnstiles? Will it allow , for example, 3 people through under the one tap ? Hampden is not exactly at the cutting edge of technological ingenuity. They struggle to pour a hot cup of bovril. 

On 2/24/2024 at 11:22 AM, TDYER63 said:

Must be lonely up there in your ivory tower . 🙄

Can you actually harvest home points ? Is there not enough tickets available for home games for ALL SSC members as they get first dibs ?   

Can season tickets for club games not be passed to family or friends ? 

I don’t make the terms and conditions I merely do my utmost to abide by them while at the same time remaining mindful of my fellow patrons on the points ladder

1 hour ago, TDYER63 said:

I think you and others who are in the same position have every right to be miffed. Its ridiculous they think its perfectly acceptable to be selling tickets without an explanation of how things will work. They must know, the process must have been agreed ages ago if they are at the stage of releasing an app. 
If you have numerous people on the one app how will it work with the turnstiles? Will it allow , for example, 3 people through under the one tap ? Hampden is not exactly at the cutting edge of technological ingenuity. They struggle to pour a hot cup of bovril. 

Well on the ‘old’ system the email with the QR codes were just on my phone, so I just held it up against the reader & my grandson goes in first, then next code, for my daughter, she goes in & then me-just my phone & never had any issues at the turnstile- the colours change on the reader as they went in, i.e. child ticket for grandson, i am assuming the same thing will happen on the new app if I import them after purchase & obviously when new app is available. However, that remains to be seen !🤐

40 minutes ago, DoonTheSlope said:

I don’t make the terms and conditions I merely do my utmost to abide by them while at the same time remaining mindful of my fellow patrons on the points ladder

😂😂

24 minutes ago, Andy of Lochcarron said:

Well on the ‘old’ system the email with the QR codes were just on my phone, so I just held it up against the reader & my grandson goes in first, then next code, for my daughter, she goes in & then me-just my phone & never had any issues at the turnstile- the colours change on the reader as they went in, i.e. child ticket for grandson, i am assuming the same thing will happen on the new app if I import them after purchase & obviously when new app is available. However, that remains to be seen !🤐

hopefully it will still be as simple as that. Out of interest, can an adult get through the turnstile with a kids ticket ? For example, could a small woman sneak in ?? I dont know how that is monitored . i need to think of a cunning plan to save money if I can no longer transfer all my tickets. 

19 minutes ago, TDYER63 said:

😂😂

hopefully it will still be as simple as that. Out of interest, can an adult get through the turnstile with a kids ticket ? For example, could a small woman sneak in ?? I dont know how that is monitored . i need to think of a cunning plan to save money if I can no longer transfer all my tickets. 

Have you seen the size of kids these days!

34 minutes ago, TDYER63 said:

😂😂

Well if the turnstile attendants/security are watching they will see a different colour code for seniors or kids tickets & could stop you 

3 hours ago, Andy of Lochcarron said:

Regarding the Netherlands game.To not even be told what our allocation is for this game when it's only 3 weeks away is totally incompetent.Certainly puts the mockers on people on lower points having an idea on whether they will get a ticket or not.The sfa seem to think folk can just organise these trips at the drop of a hat.To be honest it is more likely they don't give a shit.

Contacted the SSC e-mail about the favourite seat function to be told it’s not available anymore.

Pretty unhappy about this, have had the same seats for a number of campaigns including games against Kazakhstan, San Marino when the crowd was sparse at best 

Just makes no sense and has needlessly annoyed me 

On 2/22/2024 at 5:46 PM, Barney Rubble said:

I notice that there is no confirmation regarding the transfer of preferred seats to the new system.

Queried this to be told this will “no longer be available on the new system”

Pretty angry tbh, absolutely needless, have had the seats for a long time

15 minutes ago, ceudmilefailte said:

Have you seen the size of kids these days!

That is a good point ! Most kids are about 5’ 4’’ by the time they are in P3 . I might need to rethink this as I am not sure I will pass for an 8 yr old despite my adorable toothless grin.   

Good luck for the big sale tomorrow everyone !  I think I will just go for the package, the bride might take cold feet and I will no have a ticket for the football. 

Managed to sort it out in a matter of minutes. Going to get tickets for my daughter’s for the Portugal game, ones a school kid the others a teacher so works out well. Asked my son if he wanted to go, he said he might but was thinking about going to Paris with his girlfriend that week. Wants a ticket just in case. 

looks like the SFA will maximise revenue without filling the stadium. 

1 hour ago, Andy of Lochcarron said:

Well if the turnstile attendants/security are watching they will see a different colour code for seniors or kids tickets & could stop you 

I was just joking, I am too much of a scaredy cat to try anything like that 😊

1 hour ago, BraveheartGordon said:

Queried this to be told this will “no longer be available on the new system”

Pretty angry tbh, absolutely needless, have had the seats for a long time

It isn’t your seat. You merely pay a fee for a specific seat for the duration that the stadium is in event mode on matchdays

1 hour ago, DoonTheSlope said:

It isn’t your seat. You merely pay a fee for a specific seat for the duration that the stadium is in event mode on matchdays

We’re a couple of poor campaigns away from the SFA begging for our custom again at a half full Hampden, let’s see how much the SFA are worrying about non transferable tickets and taking favourite seats away from us then.

11 hours ago, BraveheartGordon said:

Contacted the SSC e-mail about the favourite seat function to be told it’s not available anymore.

Pretty unhappy about this, have had the same seats for a number of campaigns including games against Kazakhstan, San Marino when the crowd was sparse at best 

Just makes no sense and has needlessly annoyed me 

The absence of any advance notice of this 'enhancement' or any explanation of the reasoning behind it ahead of the launch of the new system once again exposes the lack of consideration from the SFA for the SSC membership. It's a material change by any standard.

Alongside the absence of any explanation for the extended delay in announcing the sale of Netherlands tickets, this does not show their attention to detail to be anything close to adequate.

Edited by Barney Rubble

Re Points being wrong on transfer - ours are out because the "loyalty point" has not been recognised.

Also just logged in to check all family are tied to my account (they were last night but who knows today!) and there is a 10min queue in place already! Even if you aren't going to the ticket page you need to wait to log in - FFS!!

Edited by Dangerous

5 minutes ago, Dangerous said:

Re Points being wrong on transfer - ours are out because the "loyalty point" has not been recognised.

Also just logged in to check all family are tied to my account (they were last night but who knows today!) and there is a 10min queue in place already! Even if you aren't going to the ticket page you need to wait to log in - FFS!!

Most  major ticketing sites have a wait room. It means once your in less likely for transaction to fail which is even more annoying than waiting in a queue!