Five Match Package - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Five Match Package

Rich NATA

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was the same last year. That one was £25/£30 a ticket depending on the stand and the package was £125/£150.

So the price has went up £25 per package but it's 2 friendlies this year compared to 1 last year.

4 minutes ago, Orraloon said:

Aye, so the only advantage is being able to buy tickets sooner. 

Are the tickets not cheaper in the package than general sale.  I’m sure they have been the last few packages 

No discounts for SSC is disappointing

Not only are we subsiding the ticket staffs travel for away games but we’re paying full whack

There’s really no point in joining the SSC anymore. You’ll get tickets no bother in the general sale and I got all 3 Euros games in the UEFA ballot

Sorry but I’m out

2 minutes ago, DoonTheSlope said:

No discounts for SSC is disappointing

Not only are we subsiding the ticket staffs travel for away games but we’re paying full whack

There’s really no point in joining the SSC anymore. You’ll get tickets no bother in the general sale and I got all 3 Euros games in the UEFA ballot

Sorry but I’m out

SSC members get individual tickets £5 cheaper than non SSC. 

What I meant was, there is no extra discount for members buying the package instead of individual tickets.

6 hours ago, Barry89 said:

It was the same last year. That one was £25/£30 a ticket depending on the stand and the package was £125/£150.

So the price has went up £25 per package but it's 2 friendlies this year compared to 1 last year.

Plus the friendly was v England. Can't see there being a huge turnout for Northern Ireland.

9 hours ago, Barry89 said:

Yes it feels like the SFA are cashing in at our expense knowing they will likely sell out. An increase of 16% or 20% for one less competitive game than last year in a less meaningful tournament and one more friendly, neither of which are particularly exciting games

£35 a ticket against "league A" opposition isn't too bad imo.  My only gripe is not making the single match tickets available sooner. I'm not fussed about the N.I game but will end up buying a ticket so we can get back in the North Stand this time around.

Last time I couldn't make the England friendly and me and my mate decided to dingy the Georgia game (which turned out to be a God send 😄) so had to wait for the single matches and got stuck up the back of the South stand.  Wasn't too bad and the view was cracking but we had to be a bit better behaved than usual due to the families with young kids around us 🤣

For what its worth, I think the prices are poor considering its for 2 friendlies and 3 glorified friendlies.

For balance, I think the prices seem worse due to most recent campaigns being well prices.

Sadly i don't think we will see a full stadium for many, if any of these games.

Just now, deso1 said:

For what its worth, I think the prices are poor considering its for 2 friendlies and 3 glorified friendlies.

For balance, I think the prices seem worse due to most recent campaigns being well prices.

I think the stadium will be nearly full for the three Nations League games. Can't see the friendlies being that popular though.

5 minutes ago, deso1 said:

If we don't snap up our tickets for the Poland game then the uk Polish brigade certainly will. Oh good. 🥵🥵

1 minute ago, thesaint said:

If we don't snap up our tickets for the Poland game then the uk Polish brigade certainly will. Oh good. 🥵🥵

Don’t see this as a problem it’s what a fairly sizeable minority of Scotland fans do at most away games

Aye, the last Poland match, their fans were all around the stadium.

That was a proper qualifiers, so I imagine their will be even more polish folk this time. (I know i will be purchasing a few for my polish family members).

Hopefully the June send off match will be reasonably well subscribed.

1 hour ago, deso1 said:

Agreed. Not really bothered about the friendlies, especially at 30 quid. Will probably end up going to the Finland game to cheer the lads off to Germany though.

Also with Portugal at home being during the October week I'll likely be away with the family. So really not much incentive for me to get the 5 match ticket.

Edited by Toepoke

25 minutes ago, TDYER63 said:

I dont think the prices are that bad , everything has gone up in price massively and there is not much you can get for £30-£35 quid these days . A bag of Bombay Mix has gone up fookin 45% . 

Certainly compared to what we're paying for some Euros tickets it's a bargain. Everything is relative I guess...