Barry Robson gone - Page 3 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's practically impossible for me to hide my disdain at Aberdeen and their supporters in general but in all seriousness, fair play.

This is a huge managerial appointment the type of which I didn't think they were capable of, and should bring a load of much needed colour to the league.

3 hours ago, N4Footsoldier said:

It's practically impossible for me to  but in all seriousness, fair play.

This is a huge managerial appointment the type of which I didn't think they were capable of, and should bring a load of much needed colour to the league.

Wtf 😆 

I think it's great that someone who obviously respects, and is enthusiastic about Scottish football has got the Aberdeen job. He'll be conscious of following in Fergie's footsteps. Hopefully he can make a difference to the Dons in the short term. Anything which promotes the Scottish game beyond the Old Firm is welcome.

Warnock wants to win the support of the 50% he says won't want him there............................top tip for you Colin, don't profess your love for rangers in an interview or you will lose the support. 

1 hour ago, vanderark14 said:

Warnock wants to win the support of the 50% he says won't want him there............................top tip for you Colin, don't profess your love for rangers in an interview or you will lose the support. 

It would 'appear' it was from a year ago ? (Only going by what I read earlier)

He won't have 'known' then, but he will now. Someone will have mentioned it, nicely......

17 minutes ago, LoganRoy said:

He's mentioned Rangers a few times in interviews since he's been appointed.  

Mind games?  

Soft references in acknowledgement is all I've seen

Not the kind of stuff VdA is alluding to

Previous is fine, going forward isn’t 

He'll have been completely unaware, but will be now, I'm sure....

48 minutes ago, Redz said:

Soft references in acknowledgement is all I've seen

Not the kind of stuff VdA is alluding to

Previous is fine, going forward isn’t 

He'll have been completely unaware, but will be now, I'm sure....

He mentioned them in an interview yesterday mate

37 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

He mentioned them in an interview yesterday mate

Fair enough

I thought I'd watched all his press / redtv interviews yesterday, and didn't hear anything other than soft references into poking 'fun' at Brazil with McCoist, and folk putting 2 and 2 together because of that

He also mentioned Rangers by name when asked about Scottish football. Again, I felt he handled that okay

What's he said that I've missed ?

Edited by Redz
Spelling

33 minutes ago, EddardStark said:

I really think Warnock is a terrible appointment for Aberdeen. Stand to be proven wrong. 

Hes there till the end of the season only. Why do you think he is a terrible appointment?