Nathan Patterson....🏴󠁧󠁒󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿πŸ’ͺ - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Nathan Patterson....🏴󠁧󠁒󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿πŸ’ͺ

Big Ramy 1314

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

11 hours ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Jackson gets off scot-free too, spineless FA.Β  Surprised Patterson didn't receive punishment for squeezing his hand too hard

Edited by todd

1 hour ago, thesaint said:

Smiled when i read the message on the Everton site saying imagine him trying that with big Dunc. Would pay good money to see that. . Ouch. πŸ˜…πŸ˜…

I'll get the popcorn. Big Dunc would have battered fuck him....🀣🀣πŸ’ͺ🏴󠁧󠁒󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

14 minutes ago, Hertsscot said:

Unbelievable that the FA has taken no action. Adds fuel to the belief that the FA treat some clubs more favourably than others. Not sure what excuse you can have for putting your hands round someone's throat!

That's exactly what I though mate. If it had of been the other way round, they would have thrown the book at Patterson. So basically the FA is saying you can run round the pitch fucking choking folk and get away with it... It's disgraceful how the bigger clubs get away with stuff like this..The English Premier is a fuckin joke now anyhoo. I'm a proud Scotsman and donnae like seeing a fellow Scot getting choked, I would have fuckin put one right on his Chelsea chin the cunt.....πŸ’ͺπŸ’ͺπŸ΄σ §σ ’σ ³σ £σ ΄σ ΏπŸ΄σ §σ ’σ ³σ £σ ΄σ ΏπŸ‘ŠπŸ‘ŠπŸ΄σ §σ ’σ ³σ £σ ΄σ ΏπŸ΄σ §σ ’σ ³σ £σ ΄σ Ώ

3 hours ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Welcome back Ramy, where you been, banned or jail 😜

27 minutes ago, Hertsscot said:

Unbelievable that the FA has taken no action. Adds fuel to the belief that the FA treat some clubs more favourably than others. Not sure what excuse you can have for putting your hands round someone's throat!

After what’s just happened in Turkey they should be hammering that sort of behaviour 🀯

29 minutes ago, Hertsscot said:

So just like in Scotland then 🫣

1 hour ago, RDFH64 said:

After what’s just happened in Turkey they should be hammering that sort of behaviour 🀯

πŸ“Έ Look at this post on Facebook
https://www.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid02QQkXLQTMDdDkUzgv8eGfJkciGk1kqtLEpKDdcob49CBePG87LYdDkjzufVMBD8YEl&id=100013555950868&post_id=100013555950868_pfbid02QQkXLQTMDdDkUzgv8eGfJkciGk1kqtLEpKDdcob49CBePG87LYdDkjzufVMBD8YEl&mibextid=CDWPTG

Fuckin disgrace. And that's the president that punched the ref...😳😳😳

1 hour ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

That's exactly what I though mate. If it had of been the other way round, they would have thrown the book at Patterson. So basically the FA is saying you can run round the pitch fucking choking folk and get away with it... It's disgraceful how the bigger clubs get away with stuff like this..The English Premier is a fuckin joke now anyhoo. I'm a proud Scotsman and donnae like seeing a fellow Scot getting choked, I would have fuckin put one right on his Chelsea chin the cunt.....πŸ’ͺπŸ’ͺπŸ΄σ §σ ’σ ³σ £σ ΄σ ΏπŸ΄σ §σ ’σ ³σ £σ ΄σ ΏπŸ‘ŠπŸ‘ŠπŸ΄σ §σ ’σ ³σ £σ ΄σ ΏπŸ΄σ §σ ’σ ³σ £σ ΄σ Ώ

Do you think Everton have been harshly treated with the ten point deduction?

It seems quite harsh to me but I don't really know the full details so I can't really judge properly.

1 hour ago, mccaughey85 said:

Do you think Everton have been harshly treated with the ten point deduction?

It seems quite harsh to me but I don't really know the full details so I can't really judge properly.

I'm the same pal, I don't know enough about it to comment. I do however know through various sites that Man City are corrupt as fuck and have not been charged. This is only info I have read here and there so don't know how true it is.Β  I do believe though that if that was Patterson with his hand around that lads neck, Everton would have been hammered with a fine and suspension. I'm sure of it....

Here’s a question ?Β 
Β 

With the Euro’s pending and reverting back to a 23 Man Squad, does Nathan Patterson make the 23 man squad as things stand?Β 
Β 

A.Hickey potentially ahead of N.Patterson for a starting slot if both fit & ready but what if T.Livramento enters the fray and listens to his Mum and chooses Scotland and joins S.Clarke + Scotland for our Euro 2024 adventure 🏴󠁧󠁒󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

Edited by broraboy

On 12/13/2023 at 8:57 PM, broraboy said:

Here’s a question ?Β 
Β 

With the Euro’s pending and reverting back to a 23 Man Squad, does Nathan Patterson make the 23 man squad as things stand?Β 
Β 

A.Hickey potentially ahead of N.Patterson for a starting slot if both fit & ready but what if T.Livramento enters the fray and listens to his Mum and chooses Scotland and joins S.Clarke + Scotland for our Euro 2024 adventure 🏴󠁧󠁒󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

Patterson will be ahead of Livramento. Clarke is loyal.

On 12/13/2023 at 5:21 PM, Hertsscot said:

revenge is best served cold. Β wait until the end of the next match against them and then retribution Keane on Haaland style. Β Take your red and walk off the pitch.

I remember listening to Danny Murphy who said that although spitting on another player was bad, he'd prefer it to a player trying to deliberately injure him. I think he'd probably feel the same way about being grabbed by the throat.

On 12/13/2023 at 3:11 PM, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Absolutely but would Duncan Ferguson have even been a top player in today's game?

14 minutes ago, BryanBlessed said:

I remember listening to Danny Murphy who said that although spitting on another player was bad, he'd prefer it to a player trying to deliberately injure him. I think he'd probably feel the same way about being grabbed by the throat.

Absolutely but would Duncan Ferguson have even been a top player in today's game?

What do you mean by top player? Ferguson was never a top player anyways.

If you are saying he wouldn't have played in the epl then I would disagree. He was big strong athletic and had underrated ability with his feet. By the late 90s and early 00s the epl was in full flow and had top talent from around the globe on crazy wages. Ferguson was good enough to play in that period.

I think he would still be a lower half epl striker if he was around today especially if he was less injury prone.

On 12/13/2023 at 8:57 PM, broraboy said:

Here’s a question ?Β 
Β 

Β 

I think the most likely scenario with everyone being fit, Livramento will not opt for Scotland, and Paterson just about makes the squad as 2nd choice RB behind Hickey, who can also play LB, with Robertson then Tierney filling that position and Taylor missing out. The rest of the defenders to be made up of centre backs, where Tierney can also double up.

3 hours ago, Malcolm said:

Patterson will be ahead of Livramento. Clarke is loyal.

S.Clarke is loyal but not stupid, back in September β€˜Clarke’ has said we’ll look at players if they enhance our current squad/team…… 

When you say ahead of Livramento, are you implying that Patterson is a better player than Livramento?Β 
Β 

It remains to be seen if Tino Livramento will commit / switch to Scotland but it looks very unlikely he’ll get into that England Team let alone the Squad!!Β 
Β 

Β 

25 minutes ago, N4Footsoldier said:

I think the most likely scenario with everyone being fit, Livramento will not opt for Scotland, and Paterson just about makes the squad as 2nd choice RB behind Hickey, who can also play LB, with Robertson then Tierney filling that position and Taylor missing out. The rest of the defenders to be made up of centre backs, where Tierney can also double up.

N4Footsoldier I think this to be the likely scenario as well…….Β 
Β 

Tino Livramento will play the waiting game maybe and he’s not selected for England or Scotland in 2024Β 

A.Hickey will be 1st choice LB with N.Patterson as 2nd choice / coverΒ 

A.Robertson LB and K.Tierney LCB + 4 CB’s from a list of 5/6/7Β 

6 minutes ago, broraboy said:

S.Clarke is loyal but not stupid, back in September β€˜Clarke’ has said we’ll look at players if they enhance our current squad/team…… 

When you say ahead of Livramento, are you implying that Patterson is a better player than Livramento?Β 
Β 

It remains to be seen if Tino Livramento will commit / switch to Scotland but it looks very unlikely he’ll get into that England Team let alone the Squad!!Β 
Β 

Β 

Think Livramento, now regular left back for Newcastle, will be very close to England squad - that position is not been claimed by anyone yet.

46 minutes ago, Third Lanark said:

Think Livramento, now regular left back for Newcastle, will be very close to England squad - that position is not been claimed by anyone yet.

T.Livramento is only filling in at LB due to Newcastle's injury crisis, S.Burn will slot back into that position when he returns!Β 

As for England LB position, that belongs to Luke Shaw

With L.Shaw now returning to the fold (after injury) he is pretty much a shoe in for a G.Southgate selection along with B.Chilwell who has now racked up a fair few caps for Engerland. As for the RB situation, which is where T.Livramento plays - he’s behind so many players. The list is almost endless with K.Trippier T.Arnold K.Walker R.James & R.Lewis (think he might be left footed though) it will be a big ask to even get a selection and may have to wait several years?Β 

Β