Season 23/24 - Page 41 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

1 hour ago, DaveyDenoon said:

First of all Celtic were dire today let me just make that clear.

But VAR completely ruined the game and although there were diabolical decisions against both teams those against Celtic seemed to have more impact on the outcome.

Something needs done because the standard of officiating is utterly atrocious and VAR is supposed to be helping make it better but is actually making it worse and causing more influence on the outcome of games than we ever saw before its introduction.

As for Hearts performance today, if I were a Jambo I’d be furious that they can be so insipid last week against their manager’s favourite team and so good this week against the side he hates. Of course in understand that you can be poor one week and play well the next, but something really stinks when you look at the chasm between those two performance levels.

Celtic never got a chance to be good as they got someone sent off early doors which was debatable too, although in this day and age probably correct. The two penalties were wrong but the hearts one more or less kills the game after 20 mins or whatever it was

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

23 minutes ago, EddardStark said:

Loving your rage 🕺🕺🕺

I'm no ragin. I'm used to the corrupt officials in Scotland. It's a way of life for ra Celtic supporter... I would like to think in this day and age the rest of the world would see the lies and deception from the Sevconian Empire here in Scotland.... It has to stop, clearly you can see this, or maybe your Follow Follow Specs are blurring your vision...

We are all Brendan Rodgers......

BR 1314......

Just now, Big Ramy 1314 said:

I'm no ragin. I'm used to the corrupt officials in Scotland. It's a way of life for ra Celtic supporter... I would like to think in this day and age the rest of the world would see the lies and deception from the Sevconian Empire here in Scotland.... It has to stop, clearly you can see this, or maybe your Follow Follow Specs are blurring your vision...

BR 1314......

Aye ok. 

4 hours ago, Diamond Scot said:

Thats a big part of the problem. Even current players and managers dont know the rules. The ex players etc in the studio give an ill informed position and then that feeds the masses.

The host on clyde 1 is the only guy who consistently pulls up callers and pundits about wrongly stating the rules.

Neil McCann is the worst for this, when anybody else points out the rules to him he just replies “well they shouldn’t be”

1 hour ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

BR 1314......

Weird, brain dead, moon howling folks.  Yes, you are all Brendan Rodgers.  

4 hours ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

We are toothless...Brendan can get to fuck !!! As can VAR and brother Beaton !!!

2 hours ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

BR 1314......

Get tae fuck then 🤷🏻‍♂️

BR 1314......

Sevconian Empire here in Scotland, there was me thinking you lived in Canada 🤔

4 hours ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

I'm no ragin. I'm used to the corrupt officials in Scotland. It's a way of life for ra Celtic supporter... 

Just the four trebles in a row wasn't it?

Blah, Blah, Blah....🖕

I’ve watched the game. The red was debatable but hardly controversial. Both pens were harsh. Hearts scored theirs and and Celtic didn’t. End of. 

25 minutes ago, EddardStark said:

I’ve watched the game. The red was debatable but hardly controversial. Both pens were harsh. Hearts scored theirs and and Celtic didn’t. End of. 

You Wouldnae be saying that if it was Sevco on the end of it !! Corruption at its best....End of !!!

5 hours ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

I'm no ragin. I'm used to the corrupt officials in Scotland.

Only 11 titles out of the last 12, imagine what you'd achieve on a level field. It really is Scotlands shame.

20 minutes ago, kumnio said:

Only 11 titles out of the last 12, imagine what you'd achieve on a level field. It really is Scotlands shame.

Not our fault we have proper books, money in the bank, a finely and honest run football club.. We can only beat who is opposite us, or against us... The Huns and the corrupt officiating and VAR are Scotland's shame.

28 minutes ago, Fairbairn said:

Interesting that Brendan agreed the kick to the face with no intent against his team in January was a red but not this one. 

Hypocrisy from Brenda, never.  

1 hour ago, Fairbairn said:

Interesting that Brendan agreed the kick to the face with no intent against his team in January was a red but not this one. 

Interesting and entirely predictable. Its not become boring listening to Celtic play the victim when they lose. 

I have been on this board nearly 20 years, and I enjoy it. Seems lately there are alot of folk not being honest with themselves. I get it, your club allegiance is everything, I get it. I do however believe folk know I , Ramy, is correct.. There is no shame in keeping your "Honest" opinion to yourselves. I know you do not want to be "outed" or being though of as soft... It's ok to agree with Celtic FC and the corruption we deal with week after week, and say otherwise on a message board, that's why I'm not upset... It's ok lads, and lassie, we shall move forward together, and hopefully rid Scottish football of the ongoing favoritism and bias towards that one club, and we all know who they are.... Best Wishes... BR 1314

9 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

I have been on this board nearly 20 years, and I enjoy it. Seems lately there are alot of folk not being honest with themselves. I get it, your club allegiance is everything, I get it. I do however believe folk know I , Ramy, is correct.. There is no shame in keeping your "Honest" opinion to yourselves. I know you do not want to be "outed" or being though of as soft... It's ok to agree with Celtic FC and the corruption we deal with week after week, and say otherwise on a message board, that's why I'm not upset... It's ok lads, and lassie, we shall move forward together, and hopefully rid Scottish football of the ongoing favoritism and bias towards that one club, and we all know who they are.... Best Wishes... BR 1314

The worrying thing is Ramy is that you appear to actually believe this?

Am I wrong in saying that the ref on Sunday was "celtic leaning" but you and Rodgers are upset because the VAR ref was "Rangers leaning"?

The ref made the final calls. The sooner fans and people involved in the game move away from this nonsence the better. Refs are refs first and foremost.