Favourite European (non Scottish) and South American clubs - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Favourite European (non Scottish) and South American clubs

People’s that support more than one football team need to be in the watch list. 

Tou follow your club, thick and thin, I just don’t get it. 

There’s many people that will slate (justifiably) the OF for having England or Ireland flags, but will happily admit “I follow another teem in the EPL or elsewhere  

Its pathetic IMO. 

12 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

There’s many people that will slate (justifiably) the OF for having England or Ireland flags, but will happily admit “I follow another teem in the EPL or elsewhere  

Its pathetic IMO. 

Erm Scotland?

18 hours ago, dandydunn said:

Its pathetic IMO. 

I think your confusing support with fondness. What’s the harm in wanting to a local team do well ? Also everyone has a view based on memory. The Ajax team of the 70s was nostalgic. 

1 hour ago, EddardStark said:

I think your confusing support with fondness. What’s the harm in wanting to a local team do well ? Also everyone has a view based on memory. The Ajax team of the 70s was nostalgic. 

This is it for me the fondness. Everyone has a team, most of us have a country and most of us have team(s) they are found of. The Parma team in the late 90s was something else. The blue and yellow kit are pretty iconic too.

Edited by Mazziessc