Mcgeady And Mccarthy - Page 18 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Mcgeady And Mccarthy

Irishandproud

I'm going to boo the sh*ite out of the two of them if they're playing. But if anyone around starts piping up with anything sectarian (that won't happen...) they'll be getting told to f*ck right off. Even if it's the Irish supporters that we're now convinced are going to outnumber us in the stadium.

• Replies 516
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm going to boo the sh*ite out of the two of them if they're playing. But if anyone around starts piping up with anything sectarian (that won't happen...) they'll be getting told to f*ck right off. Even if it's the Irish supporters that we're now convinced are going to outnumber us in the stadium.

Ireland will have 20% of the crowd at a very large push.

You do realise this game is in Scotland , not Dublin! :wink2:

We will have about 15% i'd imagine ...no more

Aye but had nae joy thankfully.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/m/man_utd/2147010.stm

Years ago, Wales tried to get Steven Naismith to declare for them, seriously ! :shocked:

Sure there was reports literally days after he made his Celtic debut that Eriksson had scouts check out Maloney for a possible England call up.

Gentlemen at ease - in the words of Paul Wellar 'Going Underground' for the next few days prior to the trip.

Go easy on wee Aidan & James Friday night.

Looking forward to a great occasion and fantastic atmosphere - may the best team win.

There is absolutely no chance of us going easy on these 2, their every touch will be booed with vigour...

Gentlemen at ease - in the words of Paul Wellar 'Going Underground' for the next few days prior to the trip.

Go easy on wee Aidan & James Friday night.

Looking forward to a great occasion and fantastic atmosphere - may the best team win.

No.i for one will be booing!?

Both good players who would have made our squad better.

It is concerning that Scottish born players are prepared to turn their backs on the country which educated them and invested in their football coaching.

In McCarthy's case - the idea that at 15 he abandoned Scotland because they hadn't picked him is ridiculous.

I'm nearly 50 and I'm still hoping for the call :D

Both good players who would have made our squad better.

It is concerning that Scottish born players are prepared to turn their backs on the country which educated them and invested in their football coaching.

In McCarthy's case - the idea that at 15 he abandoned Scotland because they hadn't picked him is ridiculous.

I'm nearly 50 and I'm still hoping for the call :D

That's spot on, I'd never play for anyone else and to jump ship at 15 is insane. Hope both of them are put in the air at the first chance.

The lads will get booed of course , the same way us Irish would boo someone who did the same . McGeady and McCarthy wont give a fook though and hopefully they thrive off it , Its keeping Scott Brown on the pitch you lads should be worrying about , I have no doubt he'll want to " say hello " to both of them at some stage !

Absolutely buzzing for this game now , it will be fantastic im sure !

The lads will get booed of course , the same way us Irish would boo someone who did the same . McGeady and McCarthy wont give a fook though and hopefully they thrive off it , Its keeping Scott Brown on the pitch you lads should be worrying about , I have no doubt he'll want to " say hello " to both of them at some stage !

Absolutely buzzing for this game now , it will be fantastic im sure !

Hmmmm, ok. That will be the same Scott Brown that in 40 caps for Scotland has in the whole been extremely disiplined. ZERO red cards and 5 yellow in total! Against FAR more illustrious opposition than the might of McGeady and McCarthy.

In their faces, yes, but he is a lot more disciplined than you think, particularly at international level.