Mcgeady And Mccarthy - Page 21 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Mcgeady And Mccarthy

Irishandproud

• Replies 516
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10649543_695256213898847_178181756572894

Tony Watt

12 hours ago

I have no time for Scottish Celtic fans supporting Ireland tomorrow. Support the country you were born in!

For the sake of consistency I wonder if he also has no time for the English-born Scotland fans who will be in the stadium tonight?

People can support who they want, it's no big deal.

Edited by Charlie Endell

For the sake of consistency I wonder if he also has no time for the English-born Scotland fans who will be in the stadium tonight?

People can support who they want, it's no big deal.

Disagree with you. Scottish people supporting Ireland against their own country because of their club allegience, gives me the dry boke. I for one will be giving that wee snake McGeady absolute pelters this evening and in the words of Kevin Keegan, i will love it if we beat them......................LOVE IT.

Ok, English-born Scotland fans at Wembley. I don't visit any England forums but I very much doubt the issue has even raised its head. The English seem much more relaxed about it.

Probably because they haven't had players who would probably improve their team jump ship to us. They also don't have the same contentious "West of Scotland" issues that we have.

• 10 months later...

where are the posters that said Brown was better than McCarthy?

Absolutely outstanding last night against the world champions.

McCarthy finally came good last night and delivered the kind of performance expected of him. Hopefully now he can blossom into a proper midfield force.