Managers Thread.... - Page 12 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Managers Thread....

Bizarre in the extreme, he obviously deemed Leicester a better job at the time. Celtic will achieve nothing in the champions league and win at least 2/3 domestic trophies before a ball is kicked. Leeds are a sleeping giant down there.

• Replies 441
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, JECK said:

Bizarre in the extreme, he obviously deemed Leicester a better job at the time. Celtic will achieve nothing in the champions league and win at least 2/3 domestic trophies before a ball is kicked. Leeds are a sleeping giant down there.

That's what folk thought about Leicester. How did that pan oot !! Celtic are a far bigger club than Leeds.. Welcome Home Brendan !! 😁

53 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

That's what folk thought about Leicester. How did that pan oot !! Celtic are a far bigger club than Leeds.. Welcome Home Brendan !! 😁

If I could figure out how to do it I'd tag the screeds and screeds of posts you made calling him all the khunts under the sun to this thread! 🤣

6 hours ago, Fairbairn said:

If I could figure out how to do it I'd tag the screeds and screeds of posts you made calling him all the khunts under the sun to this thread! 🤣

Doing that would be like a broken pencil. Pointless.  I see his ban on FB must be up as not posting pictures on here saying here is me.  

18 minutes ago, SamP said:

Doing that would be like a broken pencil. Pointless.  I see his ban on FB must be up as not posting pictures on here saying here is me.  

Why don't you do us all a favor and fuck right off !!!  Between switching usernames, trolling and abusing me, it really is getting tiresome...

1 minute ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Why don't you do us all a favor and fuck right off !!!  Between switching usernames, trolling and abusing me, it really is getting tiresome...

Only agreeing with what someone else said about your previous comments on here.  No abuse kid.  Never done it on here and never will.  Stand on.

9 hours ago, SamP said:

Only agreeing with what someone else said about your previous comments on here.  No abuse kid.  Never done it on here and never will.  Stand on.

Fairbairn is having banter with ramy, you follow him around trying to get a rise out of him. Your a grown up, fucking act like it or fuck off to another board.

49 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

Fairbairn is having banter with ramy, you follow him around trying to get a rise out of him. Your a grown up, fucking act like it or fuck off to another board.

Well I see it as a bit of banter VA.  I take plenty of crap on here as you know.  I have never been on another board and that is truth.  If someone comes out with a statement which I agree or disagree with then surely I can comment without being offensive.  I don't follow anyone around.  Ramy sets himself up as Fairbairn pointed out.  I only agreed.  But I will try and resist.

Ramy, genuine question. What do you actually think about Rodgers?

You were so anti him when he left. Are you able to put those feelings aside now, do you have fears that he will jump ship again etc?

4 hours ago, Diamond Scot said:

Ramy, genuine question. What do you actually think about Rodgers?

You were so anti him when he left. Are you able to put those feelings aside now, do you have fears that he will jump ship again etc?

If I'm being honest, I want Rodgers back. He is a good manager, and he knows our club. I think the Leicester job has opened his eyes, the grass is not always greener on the other side. I did call him a rat,ist but I will gladly eat my words. Loyalty in football in non existent, so I want the best manager for Celtic, and I believe it's Rodgers.. He signed a 4 year deal apparantly, so atleast gives us some hope. Then again, we thought the same about Ange.. I am onboard with Rodgers...😉

20 hours ago, SamP said:

Just watched a video of the greatest fans in the world singing I hope you die in your sleep Brendan Rodgers.  Great fans right enough lol.

That's extreme, but so is worshipping the guy and thinking his shit doesn't stink. Either way it ain't healthy. All of them are just people doing their job like the rest of us. They are compensated handsomely in financial terms for doing said job. People shouldn't invest their lives in whether or not they see out their contract. 

1 hour ago, morrie21 said:

That's extreme, but so is worshipping the guy and thinking his shit doesn't stink. Either way it ain't healthy. All of them are just people doing their job like the rest of us. They are compensated handsomely in financial terms for doing said job. People shouldn't invest their lives in whether or not they see out their contract. 

That's a great post. I did worship Rodgers, and I did worship Ange. Won't be doing that with any Celtic manager in the future. Managers come and go, money talks, it's a job. Enjoy it while they are in charge, and move on...👍

23 hours ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

That's a great post. I did worship Rodgers, and I did worship Ange. Won't be doing that with any Celtic manager in the future. Managers come and go, money talks, it's a job. Enjoy it while they are in charge, and move on...👍

Yeah mate, I would agree with your new outlook. Just enjoy the ride with whichever manager is there for however long it lasts. If/when someone does leave, don't let it ruin your week.

On 6/7/2023 at 8:43 PM, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Went and visited a good mate of mine today in Glasgow. Trust me, this lad knows what went on, he filled me in. Ange is a fuckin rat, worse than Brendan Rodger's. He had this deal done with Spurs well before he spoke with DD about the new deal Celtic offered him. He played the Celtic board, and he played the trust the supporters gave him.. I won't get into it. Ange is for Ange, a liar and selfish human being.. I hope he flops at Spurs, never want to see that bastard set foot in Parkhead again..

There’s 3 sides to every story. Your mates, Ange’s and then the truth

1 hour ago, DoonTheSlope said:

There’s 3 sides to every story. Your mates, Ange’s and then the truth

Trust me mate, my mate knows more than anyone. Ange did the dirty, that's Why Spurs paid Celtic £5 million. They tapped him up. This was all done behind Dermotts back. Ange was getting this deal done long before the Cup Final behind Celtics back. He is a fuckin rat. Atleast Rodgers has the balls to come back. I can't wait personally...