Managers Thread.... - Page 9 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Managers Thread....

5 minutes ago, Ally Bongo said:

The circumstances of Rodger's initial success was mainly due to Rangers being in a complete mess after being in the lower leagues for 4 years which lasted until Gerrard came in 2018

2016-2017 was their first season back in the Premiership (and when Rodgers joined Celtic)

Rangers aren't much better after throwing the kitchen sink at stopping ten in a row. Rodgers would piss this league against beale

• Replies 441
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hope he does well at Spurs. Their fans reaction has been hysterical to the rumour/news.

Man City stroll that league just like Celtic do here, both are almost one team leagues. Spurs are a piddly daft wee club compared to Celtic, but money talks.

I doubt filling the Spurs side with J League players will have quite the same impact as it did at Celtic

27 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

He might not do that

Which is why it will be interesting to see what calibre of player he will be able to attract to Spurs

21 minutes ago, Ally Bongo said:

Which is why it will be interesting to see what calibre of player he will be able to attract to Spurs

It'll be interesting if he keeps Kane as well. Selling him will be a major blow for the fans but judged by last season's performances they need to spend a substantial amount of money if they are going to improve. 

So now I am reading that big Aussie cunt is taking Kennedy, Kyogo, and the staff from the Celtic Shop with him.. What the fuck is happening !! I come to Scotland go to the Cup Final, do an interview for Sky Sports, then all he'll breaks loose... I cannae fuckin handle this man !!😳

31 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

So now I am reading that big Aussie cunt is taking Kennedy, Kyogo, and the staff from the Celtic Shop with him.. What the fuck is happening !! I come to Scotland go to the Cup Final, do an interview for Sky Sports, then all he'll breaks loose... I cannae fuckin handle this man !!😳

Memorable trip though!

9 hours ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

It kind of raises the question that the 2 things may be connected 🤔

He has done the right thing imo.  I wouldn't say Spurs are a bigger team than Celtic, but they are a big team in a bigger league.  Ange is now a multi-millionaire overnight and I see him succeeding down there.  I would go for Big Sam.  Moyes maybe but too soon for Brown.