Season 21/22 - Page 87 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

Nothing like an old firm game to get Ramy into meltdown mode 🤣🤣🤣

I'm not melting down at all. Just politely speaking the truth. I think I have handled this well. I'm getting softer by the year. 54 this month.😄

27 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

I'm not melting down at all. Just politely speaking the truth. I think I have handled this well. I'm getting softer by the year. 54 this month.😄

Outstanding mate, congratulations 👍

Not often someone lives long enough to get their age to match their IQ 🍾

56 minutes ago, kumnio said:

Outstanding mate, congratulations 👍

Not often someone lives long enough to get their age to match their IQ 🍾

Ever thought of being a stand-up comedian. Dinnae bother, you'll starve.. Actually, that's no a bad idea...

2 hours ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Ever thought of being a stand-up comedian. Dinnae bother, you'll starve.. Actually, that's no a bad idea...

I thought you usually got your knickers in a twist over famine stuff as well. Disappointed old chap.

No one should be chucking anything onto the pitch but it happens all too often these days. However the intimidation that away fans have been subjected to in that corner as well as the hostility towards away sides in general has been next level at Ibrox for a while. Assaulting staff with a glass bottle and throwing broken glass onto the pitch is an escalation that the Ibrox hierarchy have brought on themselves as a direct result of constantly pandering to the base elements of their support. If the governing bodies in this country finally stand up to this club and do something about this then maybe something good will come out of another shameful episode…..but I won’t hold my breath.

As for the game, I didn’t think we played all that well but we defended solidly and created just about all the meaningful chances. I was a bit concerned about the selection of Rogic but he was absolutely first class. On his game he really is a special player.

The cup semi up next and the next league game will be totally different games I’m sure but if you’d told me we’d be within touching distance of a treble right now a few months ago I’d have said you were off your rocker. It’s been a remarkable turnaround and it’s all down to the manager!

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/60987568.amp

Only in Scottish football can the rules on VAR be changed mid season 🤣

We all know it’s going to end up a fucking disaster with “why’s that a penalty using var, but it wasn’t a penalty in September”

It’s going to be epic watching the meltdown for both sides of the arsecheeks.

2 hours ago, slasher said:

No one should be chucking anything onto the pitch but it happens all too often these days. However the intimidation that away fans have been subjected to in that corner as well as the hostility towards away sides in general has been next level at Ibrox for a while.

Ibrox has been like that since i first went in 1993 to watch Killie. 

I've seen my aunt be spat on, i've seen bottles (plastic), pies, bovril, coins, the lot thrown into the away end and that's just against Killie so god knows what it's like against Aberdeen or Celtic!

Worst i ever saw was after we beat Rangers on Admin Saturday, a girl near us on the way out got punched as we left the exit by a waiting overgrown man child. Luckily he got lifted there and then. 

Killing 10-IAR at Ibrox was a lovely experience too but strangely not as bad for missiles as other games. You are like sitting ducks.

2 hours ago, dandydunn said:

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/60987568.amp

Only in Scottish football can the rules on VAR be changed mid season 🤣

We all know it’s going to end up a fucking disaster with “why’s that a penalty using var, but it wasn’t a penalty in September”

It’s going to be epic watching the meltdown for both sides of the arsecheeks.

Tavernier will score 20 goals early season & 2 after if VAR comes in like that.

On 4/5/2022 at 2:48 PM, Squirrelhumper said:

Ibrox has been like that since i first went in 1993 to watch Killie. 

I've seen my aunt be spat on, i've seen bottles (plastic), pies, bovril, coins, the lot thrown into the away end and that's just against Killie so god knows what it's like against Aberdeen or Celtic!

Worst i ever saw was after we beat Rangers on Admin Saturday, a girl near us on the way out got punched as we left the exit by a waiting overgrown man child. Luckily he got lifted there and then. 

Killing 10-IAR at Ibrox was a lovely experience too but strangely not as bad for missiles as other games. You are like sitting ducks.

I’ve heard that said by fans of a few other clubs. The huns don’t seem interested in the security issues unless they involve feniany pundits. They need to be held to account as well as Police Scotland who are fuckin useless.

4 days on and Statement fc still haven’t managed an apology. Imagine going to your work and getting yar heid caved in by a glass bottle! 🙈

Edit to say as usual our resident huns are posted missing when shit like this goes down, nothing to say as usual. They’ll reappear when they think the coast is as clear, probably after a draw in Braga tomorrow night or summat😏

Edited by slasher

21 minutes ago, Toepoke said:

Banchory's Andy Considine to leave Pittodrie after 18 years.

(I only say that as I've been there this week and discovered that stat 😁 )

Seems a bit of a mess and his agent has been a cunt. He was offered a 6 figure salary for a year and his agent wanted 2 years on around 4K a week. 

Cove Rangers will probably now have Logan, Reynolds & Considine in defence next season now. 

9 hours ago, Diamond Scot said:

Its sad that Hibs / Hearts cant fill hampden for a Scottish Cup semi final. Surely each club could sell 23k for a derby semi final.

Imagine Celtic win the treble & Rangers the Europa League, the numbers all over Scotland deserting their local team will be worse than ever!

Amazed we're up to 6.000 season tickets already on the back of this season and 2 League Cups in 32 years!! My 6 yo is already picking up (in Aberdeenshire) on how many people in his class support the teams that always win. 

Haha, must be tough for a Killie man living in the Ferry and so close to super Rab Douglas right now.

Next Friday will be terrific.

Kilmarnock still the faves, but hoping McInnes' fame for shiting it in big games comes true again. No team with 9 (hopefully 10 on Friday) defeats should be winning that league.

Have a feeling it'll be 1-1 or so, and go to the last game where both teams will draw again.

Who knows though, but what a ride. QOTS were honking though and been the worst team in the league over the season, a team full of loanees (some from big clubs in England) and they look hopeless.