Season 21/22 - Page 74 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

11 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

🤣🤣🤣🤣. From the boards football expert. We just cannae stop scoring...

Eh? 

I know you won’t see the blatant cheating because it wasn’t a rangers player, so don’t comment and stop following me like a little bitch. 

47 minutes ago, Toepoke said:

Celtic are rampant at the moment, pressure heaped on Rangers this afternoon. 

Should be interesting to see how they react, shouldn’t be easy, but apparently hearts are 7/1. 

Bookies maybe know something we don’t right now. 

Just now, Lamia said:

Oh really. Well well think that says more about you than me

Another insightful comment I see, doesn’t make much sense without the correct punctuation, but I’ll let that slide, maybe a bit confusing for you 🤡🤡🤡

1 minute ago, Lamia said:

It is what he said though but yeah, he likes a personal attack.

A personal attack? You come on here all high and mighty when Aberdeen lose, but have nothing to say when they’re winning, albeit not a lot lately, but you’re the exact opposite of what people want in a football ground (which I doubt you go to nowadays) which actually makes it worse. 

1 minute ago, Lamia said:

As I said.

As did I. You e yet to respond to the initial comment, which you won’t, you never do when called out. Another poster knows exactly what I said and meant, but you can’t understand that, the love in for Mcinnes is still too strong in you. Pathetic. 

Bye 🤡🤡🤡

Just now, dandydunn said:

A personal attack? You come on here all high and mighty when Aberdeen lose, but have nothing to say when they’re winning, albeit not a lot lately, but you’re the exact opposite of what people want in a football ground (which I doubt you go to nowadays) which actually makes it worse. 

Just found the ignore button! 👍

1 hour ago, Lamia said:

It is what he said though but yeah, he likes a personal attack.

It's really not

Your negativity, general tone and twisting are there for everyone to see

Simply telling it as it is, ultimately it's up to you how you conduct yourself

24 minutes ago, EddardStark said:

Meanwhile on planet football Rangers have battered Hearts. Probably our best performance of the season. Jack is back to a decent level which is a massive bonus. 

Important result for us today, had a certain amount of trepidation going into it but they seem to have responded well today.

30 minutes ago, EddardStark said:

Meanwhile on planet football Rangers have battered Hearts. Probably our best performance of the season. Jack is back to a decent level which is a massive bonus. 

From what I’d seen, Jack controlled everything and probably would’ve made a difference on Wednesday. 

Still a 🐍

Sorry, old habits etc etc 😂

1 hour ago, dandydunn said:

From what I’d seen, Jack controlled everything and probably would’ve made a difference on Wednesday. 

Still a 🐍

Sorry, old habits etc etc 😂

Still a duck?   Sorry you’ve lost me.