Season 21/22 - Page 69 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

6 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

The jungle drums are suggesting the Aberdeen game is off today, but nothing official being released until 13:30, by which time St J supporters will already be travelling north 🙄

FS just put my coupon on with Dons on it

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, kumnio said:

Dundee, Arbroath & Aberdeen games off, surely a few more will follow.

It’s calmed down here a lot now, not exactly sure when this is due to die down, but I’ve seen worse the last time. Seems it’s more for the travelling than the weather itself, but it’s handy for me as I now don’t have the decision of my dads 70th birthday party or fitba to make 😂😂

3 minutes ago, RDFH64 said:

Sky news reporting Ross County player getting racist abuse online after today’s game, wonder what Rangers players think considering what some of their players went through in European games this season 🤯🤯🤯

Would be surprised if they "heard" it. How refreshing would it be for the club to come out and condem in the strongest terms though. 

On another note, it hasnt started well for Maloney. Hope he gets them going.

6 minutes ago, kumnio said:

Its not exactly a surprise is it? The club revels in bigotry, and a significant section of their fan base are nothing but scum, Im sure most of the #kamara brigade will be justifying it somehow.

Part of the problem with them is whenever their fans do something or are heard on tv singing their bile Rangers public response is to say it’s only a minority & what can the club do about it, when it’s against one of their own players they rightly condemn it, their hypocrisy knows no bounds.

Went and had a look on FF, first time. Oh dear.. They actually think they will win comfortably on Wednesday night. Stating they have the best midfield in Scotland, and will run right through us.. Celtic won't cope with our attack minded system..  The glue must be alot stronger in Govan... Just sayin like.. . They really are a bitter bunch anaw...

13 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Went and had a look on FF, first time. Oh dear.. They actually think they will win comfortably on Wednesday night. Stating they have the best midfield in Scotland, and will run right through us.. Celtic won't cope with our attack minded system..  The glue must be alot stronger in Govan... Just sayin like.. . They really are a bitter bunch anaw...

You'd get the exact same bitterness and arrogance on the celtic equivalent of FF. 

5 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Erm no. They are vile....  

Relax mate  my god your dug must be scared in case you bite him, cause you bite everything else, enjoy the fact we could be a point clear come Wednesday night or afternoon to you, at least we're back in the hunt, if the huns had won today n won on Wednesday we would have been 7 behind, at  worst we will be 5 behind n the way they are dropping points that's still well in the hunt n they know it 😉 

5 minutes ago, jcs said:

Relax mate  my god your dug must be scared in case you bite him, cause you bite everything else, enjoy the fact we could be a point clear come Wednesday night or afternoon to you, at least we're back in the hunt, if the huns had won today n won on Wednesday we would have been 7 behind, at  worst we will be 5 behind n the way they are dropping points that's still well in the hunt n they know it 😉 

All I said was they are vile, I think most would agree. As far as ma dog Wallace, I'd never bite him, he is 80lbs.. 🤣🤣

But why say it, it makes you look bad thinking like that, everybody has their opinion of them n most think the same but don't  bother saying it, please dont lower yourself to their level. Enjoy yer day mate 👍 

Just now, jcs said:

But why say it, it makes you look bad thinking like that, everybody has their opinion of them n most think the same but don't  bother saying it, please dont lower yourself to their level. Enjoy yer day mate 👍 

Cause I'm enjoying mine 😁 as soon as the final whistle went i jumped out in the car n bought a case of lager 🥳 small victories but big moves in the league today 😁

32 minutes ago, Diamond Scot said:

On another note, it hasnt started well for Maloney. Hope he gets them going.

Honking today, he’s trying to play a possession based game with players that are not technically good enough or strong enough to win the ball back when we inevitably lose it. The style of play Maloney wants was obviously a huge part of him getting the job so we need to back him financially and show a bit patience, he gets free hit this season for me. 

8 minutes ago, jcs said:

Fair enough.. I just hate the bassas.. Enjoy the night pal..🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🍺