Season 20/21 - Page 56 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

52 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

I am indeed pal. Got the rebs on and ma balaclava...🇮🇪🇮🇪

I’ll expect lots more terrorist related posts as the day goes on, as you’re obviously drinking and celebrating the death of innocent people. Such a nice guy. 

1 minute ago, dandydunn said:

I’ll expect lots more terrorist related posts as the day goes on, as you’re obviously drinking and celebrating the death of innocent people. Such a nice guy. 

Give it a rest DD.  Ramy is joking.  Aye, he may have the rebs songs on.  My two brother in laws will have as well.  Everyone has their own beliefs.  Wallace was considered a terrorist by the English but to me is my hero.  Lighten up/  Kid.

2 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

3 things you idiot. Firstly I don't drink, have not for nearly 8 months now.. Secondly, I do not support terrorists. Thirdly, I do not support the murder of innocent human beings. You are a raving lunatic man. Maybe hold up your Scott Brown figureen hoping he gets both his legs broken. Fuck you have issues man. My post was meant in banter. Everyone knows I am not a bigot, so get on with your life dude..

2 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Give it a rest DD.  Ramy is joking.  Aye, he may have the rebs songs on.  My two brother in laws will have as well.  Everyone has their own beliefs.  Wallace was considered a terrorist by the English but to me is my hero.  Lighten up/  Kid.

I just don’t believe this kinda stuff belongs on a football forum, it’s disgusting. But because it’s pro Celtic, Ramy won’t see a problem with it. 

Just now, Big Ramy 1314 said:

3 things you idiot. Firstly I don't drink, have not for nearly 8 months now.. Secondly, I do not support terrorists. Thirdly, I do not support the murder of innocent human beings. You are a raving lunatic man. Maybe hold up your Scott Brown figureen hoping he gets both his legs broken. Fuck you have issues man. My post was meant in banter. Everyone knows I am not a bigot, so get on with your life dude..

Well stop posting about terrorist organisations then. No need for personal abuse, none whatsoever. 

Reported. 

I just don’t believe this kinda stuff belongs on a football forum, it’s disgusting. But because it’s pro Celtic, Ramy won’t see a problem with it. 

I don't see someone wishing a former Scotland captain to have his legs broken to be appropriate on this board.  But hey ho.

Just now, Rolling hIlls said:

I don't see someone wishing a former Scotland captain to have his legs broken to be appropriate on this board.  But hey ho.

Football related though, that’s the difference. At no point have I celebrated the death of innocent people like others appear to be doing and indeed glorifying. 

2 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Oh Christ, toys out the pram again..

If you could learn to have a civilised discussion without dragging things into the gutter, then people wouldn’t need to report you. 

Football related though, that’s the difference. At no point have I celebrated the death of innocent people like others appear to be doing and indeed glorifying. 

If you could learn to have a civilised discussion without dragging things into the gutter, then people wouldn’t need to report you. 

Report me plookface.. One other very important thing. When have I ever celebrated the death of innocent people? What an accusation to make to a fellow board member. You really are sick man..

4 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

Well stop posting about terrorist organisations then. No need for personal abuse, none whatsoever. 

Reported. 

I

5 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

I dont view the breaking of someone's legs as football related.  Sorry for my ignorance but I would view that as something that thugs or terrorists would do.  As you said, we will agree to disagree.

3 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Report me plookface.. One other very important thing. When have I ever celebrated the death of innocent people? What an accusation to make to a fellow board member. You really are sick man..

Every time you make reference to “rebs”

We all know what it means, there isn’t much singing about the love of the country (which you don’t even hail from) but it’s about the murder of Protestants and the brits. 

More personal abuse, you really can’t help yourself. 

Reported. 

1 minute ago, Rolling hIlls said:

I

I dont view the breaking of someone's legs as football related.  Sorry for my ignorance but I would view that as something that thugs or terrorists would do.  As you said, we will agree to disagree.

That’s an opinion you’re entitled to, but I don’t expect mine to be brought up every time someone disagrees with it. 

It is an open forum after all. 

Every time you make reference to “rebs”

We all know what it means, there isn’t much singing about the love of the country (which you don’t even hail from) but it’s about the murder of Protestants and the brits. 

More personal abuse, you really can’t help yourself. 

Reported. 

I make a reference to "rebs"/all the time? Report me, please..... Why don't you grow a set of balls DD and just say you do not like me. 

3 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Played and coached all of my life.  I have never met any player who would go out and try to break a players legs.  Take it you never played.

Yeah, played for several years. 

I make a reference to "rebs"/all the time? Report me, please..... Why don't you grow a set of balls DD and just say you do not like me. 

Fuck me, surely you’ve read already that I don’t like you, it’s hardly a secret after all. 

Yeah, played for several years. 

Fuck me, surely you’ve read already that I don’t like you, it’s hardly a secret after all. 

DD you are the only person I have ever heard that is supposed to be a Scotland fan wishing another players legs to be broken.  Does that not tell you something?  In all my footballing life I have never heard anyone say that and it doesnt matter if it was an ex Scotland captain who gave his all for his country or a wee boy playing down the park.  Shame on you kid.

9 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

DD you are the only person I have ever heard that is supposed to be a Scotland fan wishing another players legs to be broken.  Does that not tell you something?  In all my footballing life I have never heard anyone say that and it doesnt matter if it was an ex Scotland captain who gave his all for his country or a wee boy playing down the park.  Shame on you kid.

Gave his all for his country? He walked out on it. 

11 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

RH, its pointless arguing with him. Now he is saying Brown walked out on his country when the man was taking pain injections and his footballing career was in jeopardy. He hates Celtic FC. I don't see any other Aberdeen supporters on this board having a go like he does. Leave him be in his own little twisted mind. Stand On..

RH, its pointless arguing with him. Now he is saying Brown walked out on his country when the man was taking pain injections and his footballing career was in jeopardy. He hates Celtic FC. I don't see any other Aberdeen supporters on this board having a go like he does. Leave him be in his own little twisted mind. Stand On..

Did brown retire from international football?

Yes or no?