Scottish Cup.... - Page 41 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Scottish Cup....

Just now, dandydunn said:

Great achievement, only the second club (and 3rd time) outwith the arsecheeks that this has been achieved 👏🏽👏🏽

Martin Boyle is a horrible & cheating cunt who should be suspended. 

It's a better achievement than anything we've seen in scotland for quite some time. 

I hope that nutter ormond enjoys his night tonight.

3 hours ago, scotlad said:

Congratulations St Johnstone. 👏

An amazing achievement for them and for Callum Davidson - a potential future Scotland manager, perhaps.

Unfortunately he’ll probably leave for the likes of Barnsley or Huddersfield when they offer to treble his wages. 

2 hours ago, vanderark14 said:

Again proves the manager of the year award is given to early. 

Always has been and I agree Davidson should be manager of the year. This achievement is unbelievable by anyone outside Rangers and Celtic, but doing at a club with St. Johnstone's budget is truly brilliant. 

Surely they could get a system where the vote is done quickly in the last week of the season. It shouldn't take weeks to get votes together. Send a representative to each club and get the votes of each player in one afternoon. It's not exactly a major operation.

THe football writer one is even stranger. There is less of them and they could easily vote by sending them a one-time link for their vote.

I don't know if it is just England or not, but the votes are usually in February or March. At that point Gerrard is the winner. St. Johnstone are bottom 6 and the Scottish cup has just started, but how can you vote for a player/manager of the season when the season still has 2/3 months left.

Edited by Blantyre_Braveheart

1 hour ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Please try and get their name correct Ramy.  Imagine you as the engraver of the cup.  Man oh man.

Does not matter how you spell it. They won more trophies than you, and did not destroy their city, fight with Police, and sing bigoted songs....

8 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Does not matter how you spell it. They won more trophies than you, and did not destroy their city, fight with Police, and sing bigoted songs....

I was just wondering when the St johnstone fans will start smashing up their city. Its the new way to celebrate 

2 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Apparantly ... We will wait on RH response..

It will be interesting to see if celtic maintain the moral high ground if they win gbe league next season. I suspect some celtic fans may want to out do their rivals.

1 minute ago, vanderark14 said:

It will be interesting to see if celtic maintain the moral high ground if they win gbe league next season. I suspect some celtic fans may want to out do their rivals.

Why would you bring Partick Thistle into this? 

3 hours ago, dandydunn said:

Great achievement, only the second club (and 3rd time) outwith the arsecheeks that this has been achieved 👏🏽👏🏽

Hearts won a League and League Cup double in 1960. Saintees only the 5th club in history to win two trophies in a season, a phenomenal achievement!🏆🏆