Season 19/20 - Page 215 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

1 minute ago, Debian said:

So you go on Follow Follow? 😂 Fucking weirdo. 

You probably took whatever snippet you've got from all those other message boards you happen to frequent too.  

See this line about going on other teams social media as if it's some aberrant behaviour. It's a tired old trope that people use to somehow make them feel like they are somehow better.

I will skim through a few different message boards, it gives a broader.view of what's going on. Why the fvck would I not see what other fans groups are chatting about. 

It's really not weird behaviour, however if it makes you feel better about yourself batter on.

15 minutes ago, beardy said:

See this line about going on other teams social media as if it's some aberrant behaviour. It's a tired old trope that people use to somehow make them feel like they are somehow better.

I will skim through a few different message boards, it gives a broader.view of what's going on. Why the fvck would I not see what other fans groups are chatting about. 

It's really not weird behaviour, however if it makes you feel better about yourself batter on.

dalailama1-2x.jpg

1 hour ago, Farcity said:

I know, have you heard the mess that is Tom English?  I used to think he was decent, he is a clueless and rambling idiot. Maybe best sticking to rugby. 

translated: 'I used to like Tom English. Then he said something I didnt like. So I dont like him anymore.'

:lol:

2 hours ago, vanderark14 said:

So we establish the spfl is useless and the vote was administered poorly with great incomptence. What next? 

Someone more competent to run the game. For example, we still dont have a sponsor for next season, as far as I am aware.

1 minute ago, Stu101 said:

Someone more competent to run the game. For example, we still dont have a sponsor for next season, as far as I am aware.

Your clubs been in desperate need of someone competent to run it for years, Murray, Green, Whyte & King, everyone a chancer ffs. Everyone of them was hailed as a messiah by the hun masses.

16 minutes ago, Stu101 said:

translated: 'I used to like Tom English. Then he said something I didnt like. So I dont like him anymore.'

You mean like the huns are with doncaster?

15 minutes ago, Stu101 said:

No, translated to he keeps asking questions and, knowing the answer, butts in before they get a chance to finish their reply. 

9 minutes ago, Stu101 said:

We have been in this position before, in fact i am sure we once started a season with no sponsor but all of sudden this is a huge deal for rangers🤣🤣🤣

31 minutes ago, Debian said:

The weakest interviewer ever (David Currie) yet Doncaster made to look an even bigger fool.  Tom English then rips him to shreds again.  

I wonder if Neil will now decide to jump?

I think its safe to sat the opposite of the above happened 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

2 minutes ago, Debian said:

You haven't listened, how cute. 

Nope not yet but last week the huns claimed english made an ass of doncaster when it was doncaster who made an ass of them

You have regularly made an ass of yourself on here lately so if i were a betting man, i would say the complete opposite of what you say has happened.

I will listen to the podcast tomorrow as i do every monday. 

Edited by vanderark14

1 minute ago, vanderark14 said:

Nope not yet but last week the huns claimed english made an ass of doncaster when it was doncaster who made an ass of them

You have regularly made an ass of yourself on here lately so if i were a betting man, i would say the complete opposite of what you say has happened.

I will listen to the podcast tomorrow as i do every monday. 

😂 Mr Doncaster when being pressed.... Silence followed by " oh I think my line went dead " - complete and utter clown of a man.

Why won't he let English interview him?

Doncaster your boyfriend aye 😍🥰😍🥰😍🥰

2 minutes ago, Debian said:

😂 Mr Doncaster when being pressed.... Silence followed by " oh I think my line went dead " - complete and utter clown of a man.

Why won't he let English interview him?

Doncaster your boyfriend aye 😍🥰😍🥰😍🥰

Debian having a meltdown again. Poor wee lad

4 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

Debian having a meltdown again. Poor wee lad

Crikey Arky, think you need to log off the Internet pal.  You're making a fool of yourself.  

Edited by Debian

5 minutes ago, kumnio said:

To be fair to Debian, he is actually correct this time. I know, it is quite surprising. 

Its very surprising

Sorry debian, i guess every now and then the sun does shine on a dogs ass

I assume Doncaster only goes on BBC Radio Scotland under a condition that he isn't to be asked questions by anyone other than the host, who does indeed do a pitiful job. Theres basic questions that need asked, but never are, not that it would matter, Doncaster, who I quite dislike, is very good at answering without answering, he is very much Tory Cabinet material.

Just now, Farcity said:

They will surely be able to evidence this leaving Doncaster without a leg to stand on. Otherwise they can easily be accused of making this up. 

Was thinking the same. Ive already said give them the investigation. Changing the board of the spfl is like rearranging the deck chairs on the titanic.

Rangers will feel vindicated and good about themselves but the league will trot on with every club looking after number number one and the usual tit for tat between rangers and celtic.

1 minute ago, vanderark14 said:

Was thinking the same. Ive already said give them the investigation. Changing the board of the spfl is like rearranging the deck chairs on the titanic.

Rangers will feel vindicated and good about themselves but the league will trot on with every club looking after number number one and the usual tit for tat between rangers and celtic.

Im listening to it as we speak. Doncaster has been asked about the bullying numerous times, clear enough in denying it, also stating that no formal complaints have been made regarding bullying, that they have a process in place and if any such complaints come in then they would require to be  investigated as per policy. I'd expect Inverness etc to now follow that process. 

53 minutes ago, Farcity said:

They will surely be able to evidence this leaving Doncaster without a leg to stand on. Otherwise they can easily be accused of making this up. 

If it's an email then Doncaster will no doubt claim he never got it and then go "oh, it seems to be in my spam folder, I can't think how that happened".

If they go on the record and give details of the communications with the SPFL and Doncaster specifically  and that's what they say they'll do - and that contradicts what Doncaster has been saying then I don't how his position can continue to be tenable.  

7 minutes ago, aaid said:

If it's an email then Doncaster will no doubt claim he never got it and then go "oh, it seems to be in my spam folder, I can't think how that happened".

If they go on the record and give details of the communications with the SPFL and Doncaster specifically  and that's what they say they'll do - and that contradicts what Doncaster has been saying then I don't how his position can continue to be tenable.  

So Rangers have been vindicated then? Think I will have a Glenlivet.