Season 19/20 - Page 119 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

1 hour ago, WCTA said:

How come you mysteriously grow an inch each day? You were smaller than me a few weeks back when we discussed this. It’s magical how you have grown to the same size as me all of a sudden. 🤔

It’s the beans he got for his moose that he sold doon the Ottawa market. 

14 minutes ago, ParisInAKilt said:

https://mobile.twitter.com/TamsellicsonIII/status/1224480944578613249?s=08

no Celtic fan but some interesting comments from Michael Stewart 

That was brilliant 😂. I listened as I made the tea. Stopped and laughed when MS was ripping the fuck into JT and Kenny McIntyre flew into a blind panic 😲😀

4 minutes ago, killiefaetheferry said:

That was brilliant 😂. I listened as I made the tea. Stopped and laughed when MS was ripping the fuck into JT and Kenny McIntyre flew into a blind panic 😲😀

Hahaha

I didn’t recognise the other voices but that panic when he mentions JT nearly resulted in a pint being spilled.

A pint of Carlton banks as well 

6CDE2780-DE9B-4E1C-B456-021EA828648E.jpeg

If it wasn't for controversy and leaked stories pundits wouldn't have anything to talk about.  They should remember that.  A lot on here get their knickers in a twist re Kris Boyd.  Is that possibly because he is ex Rangers and Stewart is not?  Another reason McInness has no chance at Pittodrie.  Its all about the bile against one club.  There is a starter for ten on a dreary February morning.

5 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

If it wasn't for controversy and leaked stories pundits wouldn't have anything to talk about.  They should remember that.  A lot on here get their knickers in a twist re Kris Boyd.  Is that possibly because he is ex Rangers and Stewart is not?  Another reason McInness has no chance at Pittodrie.  Its all about the bile against one club.  There is a starter for ten on a dreary February morning.

Maybe because Stewart seems like a decent pundit who wants to be objective while Boyd is the opposite. 

Good on Michael Stewart :cheers3:

McIntyre's sudden panic when Traynor's name was mentioned and his pathetic attempt to defend him don't reflect well upon him.

Shame that wee gimp Young wasn't there, it would have been funny listening to him furiously trying to defend his auld pal, Stewart ripping his arguments apart and Young bursting out crying on air.

39 minutes ago, killiefaetheferry said:

It’s really worth a listen. McIntyre is either a Hun, a pal of Jabba, or shitting it about letting a pundit break ranks to criticise the Ibrox PR machine. Possibly all 3, which would explain the total collapse of his arse and him losing the plot with Mikey 😂

Mcintyre is a rangers fan. He gets himself into a mess anytime stewart or english criticise rangers.

2 hours ago, beardy said:

Coupled with the supposed 'dodgy' translation of the Morelos interview,  it's all a bit 'clusterfvxky'

I don’t claim to be a linguistic expert, but I was watching that and was thinking to myself, that’s not what he’s saying.

Words were appearing in the subtitles that he hadn’t said and words he clearly had said weren’t there.

I understand there will be an element of paraphrasing.

Get well soon Fredo.

10 minutes ago, sbcmfc said:

I don’t claim to be a linguistic expert, but I was watching that and was thinking to myself, that’s not what he’s saying.

My sister is a modern languages teacher and she was laughing at how bad their "translation is". Talk about poetic license.

Why are Rangers so keen to push the racist narrative?

My opinion is, with all the FARE and UEFA charges mounting up for the sectarian singing, D-day where the SFA had to step in.

While it’s easy for me to say, I genuinely don’t believe racism is a big issue in Scottish football. Yes, it happens and anything that shines a light on it can’t be faulted, but it’s been loan individuals. I’ve never heard large scale racist singing or chanting....

1 minute ago, sbcmfc said:

While it’s easy for me to say, I genuinely don’t believe racism is a big issue in Scottish football. Yes, it happens and anything that shines a light on it can’t be faulted, but it’s been loan individuals. I’ve never heard large scale racist singing or chanting....

I would agree with that.

What I have heard is large and widescale sectarian chanting.  Rangers as a club rely on that element for them to thrive and attract brain dead fans, so they will never speak up about it. Anything they do say or do is purely lip service.

59 minutes ago, sbcmfc said:

My opinion is, with all the FARE and UEFA charges mounting up for the sectarian singing, D-day where the SFA had to step in.

When did Morelos actually get racially abused?

7 minutes ago, SMcoolJ said:

When did Morelos actually get racially abused?

I’m not sure he was?

Ive no doubt there will have been the odd shout, but there’s been nobody caught or widely seen/heard giving Morelos racist abuse. Certainly nothing large scale. Like 5000 people glorifying the murder of black people or singing about hating black people....

Yet here we are all talking about racism in Scottish football.

Conicidentally we were surely reaching the point where the SFA were going to be embarrassed into sanctioning clubs (well one in particular) for the continued unacceptable behaviour of a sizeable section of their support....

Edited by sbcmfc

3 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

Surely poor alfredo isnt referring to aberdeen fans and that banner? 

Makes reference to banners and coins being chucked at him by Aberdeen fans.

@SimonEdwardsSAF on twitter (a Colombian based journalist) has done a full translation of the Sky Sports interview and says its one of the worst he has ever seen, as they have taken the basis of the interview and totally reinvented the meaning behind it.

1 hour ago, sbcmfc said:

Theyre pushing it to galavanise gheir support, they will rally behind poor alfredo now. 

Its good to finally see a pundit question this nonsense from rangers but stewart and the BBC will be bombarded with complaints and calls for his sacking now. Be prepared for another bbc boycott. Actually is the last boycott still going on? 

I honestly dont know how any decent person would want to support rangers nowdays. Its more like a propaganda factory nowadays.