The Mighty Celtic... - Page 287 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

The Mighty Celtic...

59 minutes ago, SamP said:

As I say.  Education.

I doubt many people will disagree with me when i say you really aren't wanted here. 

Edited by vanderark14

47 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

I doubt many people will disagree with me when i say you really aren't wanted here. 

Aye, because I don't call people names or threaten them?  Maybe it is the wrong place.  I am off then Mod 3.  Keep this place going with the name games and no Scottish Football talk or banter.  Keep it up.

16 minutes ago, SamP said:

Aye, because I don't call people names or threaten them?  Maybe it is the wrong place.  I am off then Mod 3.  Keep this place going with the name games and no Scottish Football talk or banter.  Keep it up.

Bye bye.

On 6/9/2023 at 8:00 PM, Big Ramy 1314 said:

This is on the wall at The Brig in Barrhead. Having a pint and just noticed it...😉👍

20230609_195552.jpg

Are you away home yet? Woulda met you for a pint if id known. Not really been on the board in a good few months

1 hour ago, Kirk said:

Are you away home yet? Woulda met you for a pint if id known. Not really been on the board in a good few months

Naw I'm back in Canada pal. That would have been grand. I was in The Brigg a good few times. Great boozer...

39 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Naw I'm back in Canada pal. That would have been grand. I was in The Brigg a good few times. Great boozer...

Aye just went through your visiting thread, the night you were in the Brig i was along the road in the Kelburn too haha. Defos hit me up next time you are over mate

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Diamond Scot said:

Seems a really odd one. Hasnt been plauged by injuries as far as im aware.

He suffers from chronic back pain. 

I guess he’s reached the point where he has to do something about it or stop putting his body through it.

An op at this stage would involve 12/18 months out with no guarantee of success. He’s a pretty laid back guy who I don’t think possesses Andy Murray type levels of dedication, so he’s probably made the right call 👍

1 hour ago, slasher said:

He suffers from chronic back pain. 

I guess he’s reached the point where he has to do something about it or stop putting his body through it.

An op at this stage would involve 12/18 months out with no guarantee of success. He’s a pretty laid back guy who I don’t think possesses Andy Murray type levels of dedication, so he’s probably made the right call 👍

Ahh didnt realise that. 

Really good free signing, totally bossed some old firm games last season.

If Jota goes then it leaves a couple of key positons needing filled.

Not convinced that Abada and Turnbull are the required level.

1 hour ago, Diamond Scot said:

Ahh didnt realise that. 

Really good free signing, totally bossed some old firm games last season.

If Jota goes then it leaves a couple of key positons needing filled.

Not convinced that Abada and Turnbull are the required level.

I think Abada is under rated.  Turnbull I don't think has ever been good enough to hold down a place in that Celtic team although he's not really had much of a chance to prove otherwise.

On 6/16/2023 at 5:46 PM, Kirk said:

Aye just went through your visiting thread, the night you were in the Brig i was along the road in the Kelburn too haha. Defos hit me up next time you are over mate

Will do big man. I'll be over next year again for certain. We head down the Brig for a few scoops ma man.. 🙂👊🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🍺

4 hours ago, SamP said:

Sure there was a poster on here a couple of years ago going on about the scum Rangers fans for doing the same thing.  But not as much cost to the tax payer.

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/celtic-title-celebrations-cost-glasgow-30371730

You continually expose your bias towards one particular organisation, despite claiming to follow another team.

In addition, your obsession with Ramy, who imo is a good poster (particularly so recently) is nothing short of creepy.

It would be a huge benefit to the board if your account was terminated.

1 hour ago, Barney Rubble said:

You continually expose your bias towards one particular organisation, despite claiming to follow another team.

In addition, your obsession with Ramy, who imo is a good poster (particularly so recently) is nothing short of creepy.

It would be a huge benefit to the board if your account was terminated.

Only quoting facts from the newspaper kid.  Same as two years ago about your rivals. I never mentioned your pal.  Just wondering if people on here are allowed to call one teams supporters scum for celebrating winning the league.  But no one is allowed to comment on the news about the Celtic now that that is in the news. Is that not aloud?

Just now, SamP said:

Only quoting facts from the newspaper kid.  Same as two years ago about your rivals. I never mentioned your pal.  Just wondering if people on here are allowed to call one teams supporters scum for celebrating winning the league.  But no one is allowed to comment on the news about the Celtic now that that is in the news. Is that not aloud?

In life you meet people that give it but canny take it.  That;s life I suppose.

12 minutes ago, SamP said:

Facts from a newspaper? Oxymoron.

My rivals? I'm a Thistle fan FFS!!

My pal? Never met the guy, but never had a problem with the vast majority of his posts. Similarly with almost every other poster.

You, on the other hand, are a complete nutjob. Whatever you choose to comment on.

Edited by Barney Rubble

Just now, Barney Rubble said:

Facts from a newspaper? Oxymoron.

My rivals? I'm a Thistle fan FFS!!

My pal? Never met the guy, but never had a problem withe the vast majority of his posts.

You, on the other hand, are a complete nutjob. Whatever you choose to comment on.

Ach well.  It is all made up in the newspapers and BBC Scotland news then.  Maybe the photos are all made up and the courts are all lying.  Maybe there were no Rangers supporters in George Square 2 years ago either.  Doesn't matter in the big scheme of things but it is nice to see a bit of balance on a Scotland board is it not?

6 minutes ago, SamP said:

Ach well.  It is all made up in the newspapers and BBC Scotland news then.  Maybe the photos are all made up and the courts are all lying.  Maybe there were no Rangers supporters in George Square 2 years ago either.  Doesn't matter in the big scheme of things but it is nice to see a bit of balance on a Scotland board is it not?

Newspapers and BBC Scotland News shape their rhetoric to suit a particular agenda.

But you're an intelligent man, so you'll already be aware of that. 

Edited by Barney Rubble

1 minute ago, Barney Rubble said:

Newspapers and BBC Scotland News shape the rhetoric to suit a particular agenda.

But you're an intelligent man, so you'll already be aware of that. 

Ok.  I watched videos of it but don't believe they are true then.  My friends were there.  That wasn't media.  You re an intelligent guy as well.  So when someone called Rangers fans scum why didn't you call that out as just lies in the media as well?  I happen to believe in the news in this country and believe in our court system.  You obviously don't but that that is a matter for you.  When it suits.

2 minutes ago, SamP said:

Ok.  I watched videos of it but don't believe they are true then.  My friends were there.  That wasn't media.  You re an intelligent guy as well.  So when someone called Rangers fans scum why didn't you call that out as just lies in the media as well?  I happen to believe in the news in this country and believe in our court system.  You obviously don't but that that is a matter for you.  When it suits.

For a self-professed Raith Rovers fan, you seem to be unusually exercised about the misbehaviour of another club's fans.

Care to explain?