The Mighty Celtic... - Page 292 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

The Mighty Celtic...

Quite happy that every cnut has written us off. Brendan getting the sack. Brendan disrespecting a female pundit... Get to fuck !! Will be sooooooo sweet when we win the league and shut the lot of you up !!! You heard it first !!  BR 1314 😆🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🇮🇪💪

5 hours ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Quite happy that every cnut has written us off. Brendan getting the sack. Brendan disrespecting a female pundit... Get to fuck !! Will be sooooooo sweet when we win the league and shut the lot of you up !!! You heard it first !!  BR 1314 😆🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🇮🇪💪

Oh aye it will be a real Roy of the rovers story should celtic bounce back to win yhe league 😆 🤣 😂 

5 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

Oh aye it will be a real Roy of the rovers story should celtic bounce back to win yhe league 😆 🤣 😂 

It's been far to quiet on here VA. Good bit of banter. It will come right down to the wire, and I pray Celtic nip it after my comments..😂😂

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
1 minute ago, vanderark14 said:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-glasgow-west-68766858

Solicitors say "significant progress" has been made towards Celtic settling legal claims of historical abuse, for what the BBC understands could be millions of pounds.

You are a right fuckin cnut you are. Just can't wait to post stuff like this ! You always have in the past... What is the point of this??? 

2 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

You are a right fuckin cnut you are. Just can't wait to post stuff like this ! You always have in the past... What is the point of this??? 

I actually did think about not posting it but then I thought why not? Its news about a scottish club, its not a banned topic and I couldn't care less what you think

Some of us don't have agendas when posting, some of us can discuss topic without throwing the toys out of the pram every day

9 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

I actually did think about not posting it but then I thought why not? Its news about a scottish club, its not a banned topic and I couldn't care less what you think

Some of us don't have agendas when posting, some of us can discuss topic without throwing the toys out of the pram every day

Wrong, you are the only one who posts this, well yir pal Rolling Hills.. Well done, proud of yourself???

Just now, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Wrong, you are the only one who posts this, well yir pal Rolling Hills.. Well done, proud of yourself???

Super proud of myself, thanks.

1 hour ago, Malcolm said:

🤣🤣🤣. I’m glad to see that I am not the only one that could be accused of trolling around here.

I wasn't trolling. I posted a relevant news story. 

23 hours ago, vanderark14 said:

Fair point. What is sad is the gloating from other fans. The suffering caused by the sexual abuse of children is too important to be trivialised and sadly perpetrators of such abuse are not restricted to certain football clubs, religions or political parties.

13 minutes ago, Hertsscot said:

Fair point. What is sad is the gloating from other fans. The suffering caused by the sexual abuse of children is too important to be trivialised and sadly perpetrators of such abuse are not restricted to certain football clubs, religions or political parties.

I have no doubt there is gloating going on, Ramy likes to think thats what everyone is doing when they discuss this topic but its not the case. 

7 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

I have no doubt there is gloating going on, Ramy likes to think thats what everyone is doing when they discuss this topic but its not the case. 

You're right, it is a big story. I don't know enough about the links between the Boys Club and the Football Club to have an informed opinion but there have been sexual predators preying on boys at several clubs. Hopefully we're all a bit better informed nowadays and more aware but no body should be complacent.

14 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

Listen you ignorant fuck !! I was only pointing out that YOU are the only one who posts about this, like it gives you a hard on !!

I have 2 sons. The worst thing a human being can ever do in life is touch a child.. Anyone ever touched either one of my boys, I would gladly go to prison for the rest of my life.. You do not want to know what I would do to the person responsible. 

I hope to God that these predators who abused these boys are hammered, and justice is done to the victims. Whether it be paid money, counselling, I don't know. 

Don't you ever post that I glorify in something so painful and horrific.. 

Gob Bless all the victims.....

24 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Listen you ignorant fuck !! I was only pointing out that YOU are the only one who posts about this, like it gives you a hard on !!

I have 2 sons. The worst thing a human being can ever do in life is touch a child.. Anyone ever touched either one of my boys, I would gladly go to prison for the rest of my life.. You do not want to know what I would do to the person responsible. 

I hope to God that these predators who abused these boys are hammered, and justice is done to the victims. Whether it be paid money, counselling, I don't know. 

Don't you ever post that I glorify in something so painful and horrific.. 

Gob Bless all the victims.....

WTF are you on about

Seek help - immediately

Just now, Big Ramy 1314 said:

I'm not the one who needs help fella... Own up to it !!!

I've nothing to own up to.

If my posts upset you this much, you can always ignore me.  and please don't pretend you are not upset, that last post aimed at me was a clear indication that you have some issue which you need to address. I don't care what they are but you should seek help to address them. Nobody can be than abusive day in day out unless there is an underlying issue for it

I wonder how this - if what's being reported comes to fruition - impacts the SFA and their Final Independent Report into non-recent sexual abuse in Scottish football.

It was clear in that the Boys Club was separate from the Senior Club.

Whilst money is welcomed as a compensation, you'd hope that this outcome comes with an apology to the victims, which is the most important thing to the victims.  

41 minutes ago, Hertsscot said:

You're right, it is a big story. I don't know enough about the links between the Boys Club and the Football Club to have an informed opinion but there have been sexual predators preying on boys at several clubs. Hopefully we're all a bit better informed nowadays and more aware but no body should be complacent.

Same here, I don't know enough about the links but Celtic look set to pay out a lot of money. The quicker they do it the better it will be for them and the victims 

2 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

I've nothing to own up to.

If my posts upset you this much, you can always ignore me.  and please don't pretend you are not upset, that last post aimed at me was a clear indication that you have some issue which you need to address. I don't care what they are but you should seek help to address them. Nobody can be than abusive day in day out unless there is an underlying issue for it

You really are one thick fuck.. You and I have never gotten along, but your above post about me is out of order. There is no gloating when it comes to child abuse....

I have an "issue"...??? Coming from the Gestapo of the TAMB?  Get a life ya prick... I'm sure I'll be banned for this... Oh well...