The The Rangers V Hibernian - Page 7 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

The The Rangers V Hibernian

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

..and chances are they'll buy rubbish.

As long as SuperAlly is in charge then that is a given.

As has been said numerous times before they had the perfect opportunity to start afresh a couple of years ago and use a mixture of players that came through their youth teams and s couple of experienced players. A bit like Hearts are doing now.

"Things could have got worse for Rangers right at the start of the second half had referee Calum Murray spotted McCulloch's obvious hand ball in the box"

I guess the reporter doesnt know that these things dont happen at Ibrox or Parkhead

"Things could have got worse for Rangers right at the start of the second half had referee Calum Murray spotted McCulloch's obvious hand ball in the box"

I guess the reporter doesnt know that these things dont happen at Ibrox or Parkhead

yeh last couple of weeks definite hand balls at parkhead and ibrox - neither given. Plus cá change....

Desperate times call for very desperate measures :-)):-))

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=274331&st=0

That was a fantastic read for a Tuesday afternoon.

I ducked into a few interesting sounding threads.

Last night was meant to be a rout against hivs (interesting terminology)

7-0

Boyd to score and the floodgates open

An open invite to a lodge for beers and loyalist music pre match

They can't call mccoist far sally or anything derogatory

But can have a thread that is titled "Neil Lennon",first post says,is an absolute khunt,or something along those lines.

I had to come out again,tears streaming down my face ???

Edited by dandydunn

i dont really buy the inexperience tag

average age of the starting line up on saturday was 24

Alexander has bags of exeperience

Gomis and Buaben have added what we were missing last season in central midfield and are not exactly spring chickens

Pallardo has been playing in la liga for 10 years and we have not even seen him yet

we have also added Keatings, El Hass, Ozturk, Gallacher and Sow who have been about and got rid of the last of the 'big earners' from yesteryear in Stevenson, Hamill and McDonald.

After 4 games we are averaging 16022 having budgeted on 10k

We have already used 32 players this season so it is a big difference to last season where the team picked itself because thats all we had.

We are in a great position at the moment and all the whiners who were greeting about Locke getting replaced have finally shut up. Levein and Neilson have done a fantastic job in the last few months.

should that not have been picked up by the swear filter!

So it was just the 2 instances of violent conduct & big Big Lee (in the penalty box) sliding out the park holding onto the ball that the officials didn't manage to catch at the time?

the other two where definite reds. McCulloch just got away with it. Pretty senseless action.

That said, if you guys had gone down to 9 men & lost something daft, it surely would have been the end for McCoist?

I oddly found myself hoping it didn't get any worse in the 2nd half!

Good Point.

While the boost to our goal difference would have helped in our title challenge, keeping Fat Sally in post is more important strategically IMO.

Plus there is at least one more collapes on the cards before he goes (The game that sees FS getting sacked). Just hope he can make it until Boxing Day.

J

Had to laugh at sport sound tonight, long session discussing a piece Michael Stewart wrote criticising ally mccoist. Went on at great length about whether it was justified as it was such an unusual thing to criticise super ally. Then they discussed whether super ally got it too easy off the media. I mean FFS talk about answering your own question!

Had to laugh at sport sound tonight, long session discussing a piece Michael Stewart wrote criticising ally mccoist. Went on at great length about whether it was justified as it was such an unusual thing to criticise super ally. Then they discussed whether super ally got it too easy off the media. I mean FFS talk about answering your own question!

McCoist is good pals with most of the journalists on shows like that so it's not surprising they always give him such an easy ride. Michael Stewart is one of the few who's dared to call McCoist out for the obvious charlatan he is. There's previous to this. Apparently McCoist made an angry phone call to Stewart about an article he wrote a few months back :lol::lol:

What a precious wee soul Ally is turning into these days :wave: