Question Time Tonight - Page 63 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Question Time Tonight

Looking forward to seeing Merryn Somerset Webb - been a fan for years.

had to google her

"Merryn Somerset Webb is the Editor in chief of UK personal finance magazine MoneyWeek, writes for the Financial Times, the Sunday Post and Saga Magazine and is a radio and television commentator on financial matters"

The Sunday Post and Saga magazine? Surely must be a wee article in the Peoples Friend as well?

And guess what, she is another nawbag. Once again Question Time loads the panel on the side of No voters. Her stance confirmed here.

http://moneyweek.com/scottish-indepence-the-cost-of-breaking-the-union/

Kezia will go on about the neverendum, probably making no sense at all. Goldie is very likeable for a story , I'm not a fan of Brown or Bragg, and even after googling her, never heard of the other panellist. Add in the twisted audience, I'm sure it will be a program from hell.

Kezia will go on about the neverendum, probably making no sense at all. Goldie is very likeable for a story , I'm not a fan of Brown or Bragg, and even after googling her, never heard of the other panellist. Add in the twisted audience, I'm sure it will be a program from hell.

Agreed. Coupled from the fact it's from No city - I'll be giving this one a miss.

Bragg is a decent guy, spoke well during the election and referendum

Problem is though that Dugdale and Goldie will keep up the SNPeee gov bashing with only Brown there to defend. The other panellist is a English born, Scottish resident no voter. Will fit in well in Edinburgh.

Merryn Somerset Webb - me neither.

During the height of the 2008 financial crisis I used to frequent Housepricecrash.co.uk for alternative viewpoints to the MSM. Merryn was the postergirl on there. Mainly cause she was of the opinion that house prices needed to nosedive, always going to win you friends on there...

My neice is seemingly on tonight. Don't know what she asked, or whether it will be edited out. But she's a professional cellist so if she batters that absolute bellend Scott Arthur over the napper with her cello she'll be getting her Christmas card this year.

Billy Bragg is a good guy. Took a lot of flak from down south for his views on independence.

My neice is seemingly on tonight. Don't know what she asked, or whether it will be edited out. But she's a professional cellist so if she batters that absolute bellend Scott Arthur over the napper with her cello she'll be getting her Christmas card this year.

Billy Bragg is a good guy. Took a lot of flak from down south for his views on independence.

Good on her. 'Yesser', I trust?

Vlad Billy Bragg is on this show. ..shame he is not also in full time politics.

Just like fellow singer Charlotte Church he has always talked a lot of sense.